Construction Superintendent Job Description Sample
A construction superintendent is in charge of staff on a construction site as well as for overseeing the project’s schedule.
Job Description Sample
We are searching for a highly organized construction superintendent to add to our construction team and oversee our construction projects. You will manage the construction team and oversee all work on the site while ensuring compliance with all applicable safety regulations. You will also ensure quality of work and collaborate with inspection authorities.
A construction superintendent earns roughly $92,000 per year. Depending on experience, this salary can range from $66,000 to $127,000 annually.
- Project management skills.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Leadership ability.
- Ability to lift 40lbs.
- Safely operate heavy machinery and equipment.
- Outstanding communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the onsite construction team.
- Oversee and coordinate all work on site.
- Attend production meetings.
- Ensure adherence to project schedule and budget.
- Quality assurance.
- Order materials and ensure equipment and materials are on site.
- Meet deadlines by strictly adhering to the project timeline.
- Monitor safety compliance on site at all times.
- Maintain orderliness of site.
- Keep records for personnel such as fields reports and RFI’s.
- Minimum of 5 years as a construction superintendent or supervisor.
- Knowledge of scheduling software and CAE/CAD applications.
Using This Construction Superintendent Job Description Template
In order to use your new construction superintendent job description template, follow the instructions below.
- Step one: Copy and paste all sections into a new Word Document (Job Description Sample, Duties, Skills, and Requirements).
- Step two: Customize your requirements or duties to anything special to your environment. Be sure that you meet with either executive staff members or team members to qualify what requirements need to be met.
- Step three: When posting your job online, be sure to include an average salary range as this can help to prevent applicants who don't meet your criteria. Salary ranges are provided in each template.
- Step four: Before posting your job, be sure to check with your team and ensure all descriptions, duties, and requirements are accurate. This will save you from potential miscommunications during the interview process.
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..