CSR Job Description Sample
A customer service representative (or CSR) helps customers with complaints or questions, provide information regarding products or services, take orders, and process any returns.
Job Description Sample
We are looking to hire a friendly and upbeat Customer Service Representative to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for processing orders, handling customer complaints, and providing product information to customers. You will also coordinate with team members to ensure customer satisfaction.
A customer service representative generally earns an annual salary of $31,000, while the actual range varies from $11.58 to $20.06 per hour.
- Computer skills.
- Calm and courteous.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Phone skills.
- Negotiation and sales skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer questions on all products in the store.
- Resolve customer complaints or issues.
- Keep records of orders, transactions, and complaints.
- Process orders.
- Recommend products or services to customers.
- Inform customers about deals or promotions.
- Collaborate with the customer service manager to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage junior CSR personnel.
- Escalate any issues or complaints as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- General education degree a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service position.
- Previous sales experience is an asset.
Using This Csr Job Description Template
In order to use your new csr job description template, follow the instructions below.
- Step one: Copy and paste all sections into a new Word Document (Job Description Sample, Duties, Skills, and Requirements).
- Step two: Customize your requirements or duties to anything special to your environment. Be sure that you meet with either executive staff members or team members to qualify what requirements need to be met.
- Step three: When posting your job online, be sure to include an average salary range as this can help to prevent applicants who don't meet your criteria. Salary ranges are provided in each template.
- Step four: Before posting your job, be sure to check with your team and ensure all descriptions, duties, and requirements are accurate. This will save you from potential miscommunications during the interview process.
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..