Clinical Research Coordinator Job Description
A Clinical Research Coordinator is responsible for administering clinical trials. They manage clinical trials and collect data, inform participants of study objectives, and administer questionnaires.
Job Description Sample
We are searching for a personable and professional Clinical Research Coordinator to oversee the administration of our clinical research. The successful candidate will be responsible for administering questionnaires and subject materials, subject recruitment, and ensuring that the entire process adheres to the regulatory trial standards.
A Clinical Research Coordinator earns anywhere from $38,000 to $68,000 per year. The median yearly salary for a Clinical Research Coordinator is $50,000.
- Analytical personality.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Amazing written and verbal communication.
- Highly organized.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing the running of clinical trials.
- Collecting and analyzing data from research.
- Manage research budgets.
- Inform participants of the study objectives.
- Administer questionnaires.
- Monitor participants to ensure compliance with study rules.
- Adhere to research regulatory and ethical standards.
- Maintain detailed records in accordance with FDA guidelines.
- Subject recruitment.
- Make sure that all supplies and equipment for a particular study is present and in working order.
- Discuss concerns with participants and ensure they understand the process and procedures of the study.
- Associate’s degree in nursing or a similar field.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the healthcare industry.
Using This Clinical Research Coordinator Job Description Template
In order to use your new clinical research coordinator job description template, follow the instructions below.
- Step one: Copy and paste all sections into a new Word Document (Job Description Sample, Duties, Skills, and Requirements).
- Step two: Customize your requirements or duties to anything special to your environment. Be sure that you meet with either executive staff members or team members to qualify what requirements need to be met.
- Step three: When posting your job online, be sure to include an average salary range as this can help to prevent applicants who don't meet your criteria. Salary ranges are provided in each template.
- Step four: Before posting your job, be sure to check with your team and ensure all descriptions, duties, and requirements are accurate. This will save you from potential miscommunications during the interview process.
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..