Sales Coordinator Job Description
Sales Coordinators motivate staff, promote customer satisfaction, and handle administrative duties. They support sales reps and coordinate sales activities but are not responsible for selling products themselves.
Job Description Sample
We are looking to hire an experienced sales coordinator with a proven record of meeting sales targets. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting sales staff, coordinating with other departments, promoting customer satisfaction, ensuring order satisfaction, and motivating staff.
A Sales Coordinator earns between $33,000 and $60,000 per year. The median salary for this position is $45,000 annually.
- Strong leadership.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service and sales skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Ability to motivate staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help the sales staff improve their productivity.
- Contact customers to arrange appointments.
- Ensure all sales staff have high quality support material.
- Handle urgent calls and messages, answer customer queries, arrange delivery dates, and arrange marketing events.
- Handle orders by phone or email and ensure accuracy of prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Input orders and ensure they are processed according to customer wishes.
- Ensure the accuracy and timely delivery of customer orders.
- Managing budgets and expenses.
- Develop and maintain filing systems for sales records and other reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a similar field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a sales coordinator or similar role.
Using This Sales Coordinator Job Description Template
In order to use your new sales coordinator job description template, follow the instructions below.
- Step one: Copy and paste all sections into a new Word Document (Job Description Sample, Duties, Skills, and Requirements).
- Step two: Customize your requirements or duties to anything special to your environment. Be sure that you meet with either executive staff members or team members to qualify what requirements need to be met.
- Step three: When posting your job online, be sure to include an average salary range as this can help to prevent applicants who don't meet your criteria. Salary ranges are provided in each template.
- Step four: Before posting your job, be sure to check with your team and ensure all descriptions, duties, and requirements are accurate. This will save you from potential miscommunications during the interview process.
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..