Recruiting Coordinator Job Description
A Recruitment Coordinator finds and hires suitable candidates to fill open jobs within a company. They adhere to employment laws and collaborate with departmental heads in order to fill openings. They are part of the Human Resources team within an organization or company.
Job Description Sample
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to work alongside our HR team to attract and hire employees for our company. A successful candidate for this position will be responsible for all aspects of the hiring process. This includes writing job descriptions, interviewing, hiring, and submitting reports.
Recruiting Coordinator earns a salary anywhere from $35,000 to $64,000. The median salary for this position is $47,000 per year.
- Knowledge of HR tools and resources.
- Ability to write accurate job descriptions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with department heads to prepare job descriptions and requirements.
- Post job openings on a variety of job sites and social media outlets.
- Filter applicants to find ideal candidates.
- Schedule and conduct interviews.
- Arrange travel for interview candidates if necessary.
- Extend job offers to successful candidates.
- Participate in recruitment events like job fairs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or a similar field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in HR related role.
- Knowledge of recruitment processes and employment legislature and best practices.
Using a Job Description Template
Follow these instructions to use a job description template
- Step 1: Replace the job duties and requirements based on information gathered from the team.
- Step 2: When the job description is finished, add an EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) statement to the bottom of the job description.
- Step 3: Double check the job description fits the needs of the team, company, and is approved by the Human Resources department. Then post on a job board.
Top Job Boards
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..