FedEx Package Handler Job Description
FedEx Package Handlers are responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of packages to their intended destinations. They load and unload packages, affix appropriate labels, and perform quality assurance checks to ensure the package remains in perfect condition during the loading, unloading, or delivery processes.
Job Description Sample
We are looking to hire an organized and physically fit individual for the position of FedEx Package Handler. The successful candidate will work with a team to safely load and unload packages, accurately label and seal packages, and ensure the efficient running of the warehouse.
A FedEx Package Handler earns an average salary of $26,000 per year. FedEx Package Handlers can earn anywhere from $11.03 to $15.43 per hour.
- Physically fit.
- Strong work ethic.
- Team player.
- Highly organized.
- Attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sort packages and transfer them to the loading docks.
- Ensure the successful transfer of packages to their intended destination.
- Loading and unloading parcels under the instruction of a supervisor.
- Manage inventory of the warehouse.
- Load heavy or large packages onto trucks and other delivery vehicle. s
- Perform quality assurance checks.
- Label all packages accurately.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass a physical evaluation prior to employment.
- Must be able to lift up to 100lbs and perform manual labor for the duration of your shift.
Using This Fedex Package Handler Job Description Template
In order to use your new fedex package handler job description template, follow the instructions below.
- Step one: Copy and paste all sections into a new Word Document (Job Description Sample, Duties, Skills, and Requirements).
- Step two: Customize your requirements or duties to anything special to your environment. Be sure that you meet with either executive staff members or team members to qualify what requirements need to be met.
- Step three: When posting your job online, be sure to include an average salary range as this can help to prevent applicants who don't meet your criteria. Salary ranges are provided in each template.
- Step four: Before posting your job, be sure to check with your team and ensure all descriptions, duties, and requirements are accurate. This will save you from potential miscommunications during the interview process.
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..