Outreach Coordinator Job Description
Outreach Coordinators work for non-profits or community, medical, or educational organizations. They assist with volunteer relations, public relations, and funding initiatives. They perform data collection and analysis as well as the organization of media events, and much more.
Job Description Sample
We are looking for a dedicated Outreach Coordinator to join our organization. The successful candidate will collect and analyze important data, manage fundraising efforts, organize media events, and coordinate volunteers. You will also handle a variety of administrative duties.
An Outreach Coordinator earns approximately $41,000 per year. Depending on the organization, this salary can range from $31,000 to $59,000 yearly.
- Budget management.
- Research skills.
- Incredible organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Management skills.
- Marketing skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle public relations, build strategic relationships, attend trade shows, and conduct informational presentations at universities, civic groups, and other relevant venues.
- Develop press releases, brochures, and a variety of other marketing materials.
- Organize outreach events.
- Recruit and train volunteers and maintain records of their activities.
- Perform various administrative tasks including overseeing mailings, monitoring the budget, reporting on financial issues, and organizing travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, marketing, social services, or a similar field.
Using This Outreach Coordinator Job Description Template
In order to use your new outreach coordinator job description template, follow the instructions below.
- Step one: Copy and paste all sections into a new Word Document (Job Description Sample, Duties, Skills, and Requirements).
- Step two: Customize your requirements or duties to anything special to your environment. Be sure that you meet with either executive staff members or team members to qualify what requirements need to be met.
- Step three: When posting your job online, be sure to include an average salary range as this can help to prevent applicants who don't meet your criteria. Salary ranges are provided in each template.
- Step four: Before posting your job, be sure to check with your team and ensure all descriptions, duties, and requirements are accurate. This will save you from potential miscommunications during the interview process.
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..