Amazon Fulfillment Associate Job Description
Amazon fulfillment associates fulfill warehousing and stock order duties. They offload merchandise trucks, load stock, decipher work orders, and pack items for shipment. They report to an amazon warehouse manager.
Job Description Sample
We are looking for an organized and energetic fulfillment associate for our amazon warehouse. The successful candidate will process work orders, offload merchandise trucks, and locate and pack items for shipment. You will be tasked with operating warehouse equipment including cherry pickers, forklifts, and pallet jacks in this role.
An amazon fulfillment associate earns between $26,000 and $37,000 per year. The median salary for this position is $28,000 annually.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to lift heavy objects and stand for 8 hours a day.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Offload delivery trucks.
- Arrange incoming deliveries in designated areas.
- Perform warehouse duties and operate warehouse machinery safely.
- Decipher work orders.
- Locate and extract items from shelves and other storage areas.
- Confirm merchandise with work orders and inspect for flaws or damage.
- Pack and label the merchandise to prepare for shipment.
- Finalize work order and update the database.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a fulfillment associate.
- Certified to operate warehouse equipment.
Using Your Template
Follow these instructions to use your new job description template
- Step one: Fill out all details in your job description template using the provided sample on this page.
- Step two: Customize your requirements or duties to anything special to your workplace. Be sure to speak with team members and managers to gauge what's required of the position.
- Step three: When the census of the team has agreed on the description of the work, add in a Equal Employment Opportunity statement to the bottom of your job description.
- Step four: Check with your legal department, management team, and other team members to ensure the job description looks correct before creating a job advertisement. Choose a job board that's specific to your needs.
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..