CNC Machinist Job Description
The CNC Machinist is responsible for developing operating instructions for computer numerical precision machinery. They can be found as part of the mechanical engineering group within a machinery business or technology business.
Job Description Sample
We are seeking a CNC Machinist who can work with both software and hardware. They will possess skills and knowledge related to the operation of precision machinery. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, have exceptional math skills and advanced computer and communication skills. They will be creative and harbor a willingness to learn and innovate through the operation of tools and equipment required for the job.
A CNC Machinist earns between $34,000 and $62,000 per year. The median salary is $49,000 annually. Hourly average is $24.30.
- Strong math skills.
- Physical stamina.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assemble and operate equipment relevant to the job.
- Perform regular inspection of machinery and coordinate maintenance when required.
- Communicate operation and safety standards to all team members using the equipment.
- Analyze any issues with equipment and find solutions.
- Certificate in Machine Shop technology or equivalent.
- Experience in mechanical assembly preferred.
- Completion of recognized apprenticeship program may be required.
- Strong attention to detail and adherence to safety in the workplace.
Using Your Template
Follow these instructions to use your new job description template
- Step one: Fill out all details in your job description template using the provided sample on this page.
- Step two: Customize your requirements or duties to anything special to your workplace. Be sure to speak with team members and managers to gauge what's required of the position.
- Step three: When the census of the team has agreed on the description of the work, add in a Equal Employment Opportunity statement to the bottom of your job description.
- Step four: Check with your legal department, management team, and other team members to ensure the job description looks correct before creating a job advertisement. Choose a job board that's specific to your needs.
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..