Enterprise Architect Job Description
Enterprise Architects are responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the business objectives, then designing and executing an IT infrastructure which optimizes operations to meet those objectives.
Job Description Sample
We are seeking an Enterprise Architect to do an audit of our existing IT infrastructure and develop a plan to optimize it in order to improve our operations and meet our goals as an organization. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and has strong analytical skills, with a highly technical background. They should be experienced in project management and have a deep understanding of data storage, management and optimization.
An Enterprise Architect earns between $76,000 and $197,000 per year. The median salary is $112,000 annually.
- Highly analytical.
- Strong communication (written and verbal).
- Interpersonal (ability to collaborate with all levels within the organization).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Evaluate existing IT systems and develop a project plan to redesign for optimization of company operations and objectives.
- Providing guidance and training to staff and management on new systems.
- Adhering to data storage and security compliance at all times.
- Development and overall strategy for IT infrastructure within the organization; all associated tasks to implement strategic plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent.
- System architecture experience preferred.
- Project Management experience.
- Advance technical and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
Using a Job Description Template
Follow these instructions to use a job description template
- Step 1: Replace the job duties and requirements based on information gathered from the team.
- Step 2: When the job description is finished, add an EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) statement to the bottom of the job description.
- Step 3: Double check the job description fits the needs of the team, company, and is approved by the Human Resources department. Then post on a job board.
Top Job Boards
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..