Driver Job Description
A Driver should be able to get clients from point A to point B in a timely, safe, and comfortable manner. They are private drivers usually part of a limousine service or acting as an individually contracted driver.
Job Description Samples
We are looking for a competent and dependable driver who can help increase customer satisfaction by maintaining a clean vehicle and getting clients to their destinations in an expeditious but safe way. We will provide drivers with vehicles.
The average driver makes approximately $60,000 per year, with salaries ranging from $41,000 for entry-level positions to $83,000 for more experienced drivers.
- Knowledge of surrounding area of work.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Safe decision-making.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determining driving routes to avoid delays.
- Be punctual with pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Collect and deal with payments.
- Provide the client with a friendly or quiet ride as requested.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle.
- Stay aware of traffic and road conditions and adjust route accordingly.
- Experience as a driver in a professional setting.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 or corrected to 20/50.
- Proficient with GPS systems.
- Knowledge of neighborhoods.
- Ability to lift heavy luggage.
- Available on nights and weekends.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to keep calm and avoid any instances of road rage.
Using Your Template
Follow these instructions to use your new job description template
- Step one: Fill out all details in your job description template using the provided sample on this page.
- Step two: Customize your requirements or duties to anything special to your workplace. Be sure to speak with team members and managers to gauge what's required of the position.
- Step three: When the census of the team has agreed on the description of the work, add in a Equal Employment Opportunity statement to the bottom of your job description.
- Step four: Check with your legal department, management team, and other team members to ensure the job description looks correct before creating a job advertisement. Choose a job board that's specific to your needs.
Related Hiring ResourcesDelivery Driver Job Description Sample
Truck Driver Resume Example
Truck Driver Job Description Sample
5+ Best Driver Interview Questions & Answers
5+ Best Delivery Driver Interview Questions & Answers
Truck Driver Cover Letter Sample
Lyft Driver Job Description
Uber Driver Job Description
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..