Life Coach Job Description
A Life Coach is responsible for working with clients to aid in personal development and goal setting for growth. They are more frequently hired on a private basis from individuals who want personal, career, or athletic mental growth.
Job Description Sample
We are seeking a Life Coach to work with clients to support career and personal growth. The ideal candidate will have some background in human psychology and experience working with clients in behavioral modification. They will be a great listener with strong communication skills. The candidate will have completed some education or certification in coaching or personal growth and development and will possess interpersonal skills such as empathy and compassion.
A Life Coach earns between $25,000 and $57,000 per year. The median salary is $37,000 annually. Note: This profession comes with huge variances in salary expectations.
- Motivational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with client to determine personal and professional goals.
- Developing strategies and tasks to meet goals.
- Evaluating progress of client and providing regular assessments to them.
- Maintain thorough records of client interaction and progress.
- Creating regular action plans and addressing outcomes in each coaching session.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology or equivalent preferred.
- Completion of life coach training program from recognized institution preferred.
- Adherence to professional industry standards and code of ethics.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Ability to connect with and encourage clients.
Using Your Template
Follow these instructions to use your new job description template
- Step one: Fill out all details in your job description template using the provided sample on this page.
- Step two: Customize your requirements or duties to anything special to your workplace. Be sure to speak with team members and managers to gauge what's required of the position.
- Step three: When the census of the team has agreed on the description of the work, add in a Equal Employment Opportunity statement to the bottom of your job description.
- Step four: Check with your legal department, management team, and other team members to ensure the job description looks correct before creating a job advertisement. Choose a job board that's specific to your needs.
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..