Transaction Coordinator Job Description
The Transaction Coordinator is responsible for the paperwork and coordination required in order to close real estate transactions. They are primarily focused on the Real Estate industry and helping agents close the selling process with clients.
Job Description Sample
We are seeking a Transaction Coordinator to oversee all elements of our real estate listing activities. The ideal candidate will be organized and have a good understanding of all activities related to the listing and sale of a property including research, documentation, coordination of repairs, cleaning, staging, and marketing activities.
The Transaction Coordinator earns between $42,000 and $65,000 with the average of $49,000 annually.
- Research skills.
- Market Analysis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee activities from listing to contract including market analysis to determine listing price, scheduling all household maintenance, obtaining all documents required for the listing of the property (contracts, marketing, etc.).
- Marketing activities – ensure property is listed on all applicable sites and real estate listings; design and print hard copy materials for open houses.
- Enter all listing and transaction information into our database.
- Oversee all closing activities including contracts (escrow, loans) and final maintenance.
- Coursework in Real Estate Transaction is highly desirable.
- Previous administrative experience preferred.
- High level of organization and attention to detail is required.
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours as needed (support during open houses and events throughout the listings).
Using a Job Description Template
Follow these instructions to use a job description template
- Step 1: Replace the job duties and requirements based on information gathered from the team.
- Step 2: When the job description is finished, add an EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) statement to the bottom of the job description.
- Step 3: Double check the job description fits the needs of the team, company, and is approved by the Human Resources department. Then post on a job board.
Top Job Boards
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..