Operation Coordinator Job Description
An Operation Coordinator is responsible for the administrative duties within the company, including answering phones, scheduling, organizing events and communicating with clients.
Job Description Sample
We are seeking an Operation Coordinator to manage the administrative functions in the company. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to perform administrative tasks to ensure the smooth flow of the office. This position will involve a high level of detail as there are a variety of tasks related to scheduling, project management, allocation, and tracking.
An Operation Coordinator earns between $30,000 and $78,000 per year. The median salary is $46,000 annually.
- Attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily administrative activities such as answering phones, scheduling, maintaining supply levels and office equipment.
- Assisting with Human Resource activities including onboarding new staff.
- Preparing document related to operations and finance for management.
- Planning activities related to training and staff development and engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- High School diploma required.
- Experience in administrative roles.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task when given a high volume of duties.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people skills.
Using Your Template
Follow these instructions to use your new job description template
- Step one: Fill out all details in your job description template using the provided sample on this page.
- Step two: Customize your requirements or duties to anything special to your workplace. Be sure to speak with team members and managers to gauge what's required of the position.
- Step three: When the census of the team has agreed on the description of the work, add in a Equal Employment Opportunity statement to the bottom of your job description.
- Step four: Check with your legal department, management team, and other team members to ensure the job description looks correct before creating a job advertisement. Choose a job board that's specific to your needs.
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..