Starbucks Shift Supervisor Job Description
A Starbucks shift supervisor works to produce a productive work environment and works closely with customers and other employees to do so. They order products, balance registers, and perform other administrative tasks as necessary.
Starbucks Shift Supervisor Job Description Sample
We are looking for an organized shift supervisor for our new Starbucks location. The successful candidate for this position will train new employees, oversee the operations of the store during every shift, supervise employees, and ensure optimal inventory levels.
Starbucks Shift Supervisor Salary
A Starbucks shift supervisor earns between $12.10 and $14.64 per hour, or a median annual wage of $26,000 per year.
Starbucks Shift Supervisor Required Soft Skills
- Highly organized.
- Customer service oriented.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
Starbucks Shift Supervisor Duties & Responsibilities
- Balance cash registers at the beginning and end of every shift and make deposits as necessary.
- Train new employees and ensure they are set up to be successful in their position.
- Order supplies to maintain inventory levels and supervise the unloading of deliveries.
- Respond to employee or customer questions or complaints as they come up.
- Ensure compliance with all food and drink safety procedures at all times.
Starbucks Shift Supervisor Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer service and food/beverage preparation.
- Flexible schedule and the availability to work evenings, weekends, and overtime as needed.
Using This Starbucks Shift Supervisor Job Description Template
In order to use your new starbucks shift supervisor job description template, follow the instructions below.
- Step one: Copy and paste all sections into a new Word Document (Job Description Sample, Duties, Skills, and Requirements).
- Step two: Customize your requirements or duties to anything special to your environment. Be sure that you meet with either executive staff members or team members to qualify what requirements need to be met.
- Step three: When posting your job online, be sure to include an average salary range as this can help to prevent applicants who don't meet your criteria. Salary ranges are provided in each template.
- Step four: Before posting your job, be sure to check with your team and ensure all descriptions, duties, and requirements are accurate. This will save you from potential miscommunications during the interview process.
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..