Project Administrator Job Description
Project Administrators handle clerical tasks for large projects including scheduling meetings, preparing progress reports, and managing schedules. They assist in the smooth and timely progress of company projects.
Project Administrator Job Description Sample
We are looking for an experienced and organized Project Administrator to work with us on company projects. A successful candidate for this position will schedule meetings, manage inventory, track expenses, and perform other clerical duties as required.
Project Administrator Salary
A Project Administrator earns between $46,000 and $86,000 per year. The median salary for this position is $60,000 per year.
Project Administrator Required Soft Skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Proficient with MS office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
Project Administrator Duties & Responsibilities
- Schedule meetings and attend meetings to take minutes and notes as needed.
- Monitor office inventory levels and order new supplies as required.
- Track expenses and ensure project is progressing within the set budget.
- Prepare documents as requested by other team members.
- Conduct research for project team members as required.
- Create progress reports on the progression of the project for management.
- Handle other clerical and administrative duties as required.
Project Administrator Requirements
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management, or a similar and relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a project administrator or similar role.
Using a Job Description Template
Follow these instructions to use a job description template:
- Step 1: Replace the job title, job brief, duties and requirements, and optional work environment sections based on the information gathered from the team.
- Step 2: When the job description is finished, add an EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) statement to the bottom of the job description.
- Step 3: Double-check the job description fits the needs of the team, company, and is approved by the Human Resources department. Proofread the job description. Then post on a job board.
Job Description Format
Follow the format below when writing a job description.
For more information on writing a job description, visit this resource.
Top Job Boards
Consider posting a job description or job advertisement (referred to as a "job ad") on one of the following national job boards:
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..