Rules for internal meetings
I'm always surprised how ineffective meetings can be. I'd love to propose these rules to small teams.
1. Every objection or concern must be followed by an equal solution to that objection. Example: "The web site is bad" says Jeff. My meeting format — "The Web site is bad, but here's an idea to fix it" says Jeff.
2. Every debate must contain statistics or analysis. Absolutely no bias or general concern without supportive facts.
3. Start every new conversation with the goal, then the problem, then a potential solution or solicitation of open forum solutions.
4. Everyone (regardless of title) must recommend one thing they can execute towards the decided tasks [inside this meeting] if present.
5. Every meeting should end with "How does everyone feel about what we've decided?" And rate it 1 through 10. Or thumbs up, down, middle.
If these rules are not upheld, the meeting is not met and/or the persons who cannot uphold them does not attend. If this format is not kept by any present persons, said persons comments are disregarded.
Morgan: What makes you feel confident? Reid: Statistics. — Criminal Minds
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..