Acupuncturist Job Description
An acupuncturist specializes in the healing art of acupuncture. Acupuncture is an ancient form of alternative medicine where needles are embedded in various areas and pressure points of the body. Acupuncture is commonly done to relieve pain, muscle tension, or a pinched nerve; but is also used to remedy psychological complications.
Acupuncturist Job Description Sample
We are looking for experienced acupuncturists to treat patients experiencing a variety of psychological and physiological health complications such as hypertension, pinched nerves, addiction, and anxiety. Applicants must be confident in consulting with patients, diagnosing their health problems, and remedying them with the appropriate acupuncture techniques. Successful acupuncturists are responsible for ensuring hygienic treatment and the safety of their patients. Acupuncturists must create and keep secure records of patient conditions, administered treatments, and responses for future reference.
An acupuncturist can earn from $30,000 to $82,000 annually. The average yearly pay for acupuncturists is $50,000.
- Exceptional ability to diagnose and treat medical conditions.
- Friendly and professional attitude when interacting with patients.
- Skillful in oral and written communication.
- Organized and systematic when creating and keeping patient records.
Acupuncturist Duties & Responsibilities
- Diagnose and treat a wide range of physiological and psychological health problems.
- Ensure safe, hygienic, and responsible practice methods.
- Ensure honesty and patient safety is a top priority.
- Degree in natural or ancient medicine from the ACAOM.
- Certification from the NCCAOM in acupuncture.
Using Your Template
Follow these instructions to use your new job description template
- Step one: Fill out all details in your job description template using the provided sample on this page.
- Step two: Customize your requirements or duties to anything special to your workplace. Be sure to speak with team members and managers to gauge what's required of the position.
- Step three: When the census of the team has agreed on the description of the work, add in a Equal Employment Opportunity statement to the bottom of your job description.
- Step four: Check with your legal department, management team, and other team members to ensure the job description looks correct before creating a job advertisement. Choose a job board that's specific to your needs.
Related Hiring ResourcesAcupuncturist Cover Letter Sample
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..