Administrative Analyst Job Description
Administrative analysts research, analyze, and evaluate various aspects of a company's work strategies, executive departments, and operational areas. They use this information to form strategies to improve the business' efficiency and production effectiveness. Furthermore, they must create reports on business performance and present their findings to company officials.
Administrative Analyst Job Description Sample
We are looking for administrative analysts to research and optimize various aspects of the company's services and departments. Candidates must have a thorough knowledge of standard business practices and administrative tasks. Successful administrative analysts must research numerous aspects of the company and formulate plans on how to increase efficiency. Furthermore, they must be able to create reports, present their findings and strategy to company executives, and perform fundamental administrative tasks.
Administrative Analyst Salary
Administrative analysts earn anywhere from $38,000 to $78,000 annually. The average salary for an administrative analyst is $53,000.
Administrative Analyst Skills
- Organized and excellent at multitasking.
- Capable of using computerized database and word-processing software (MS-Office).
- Adept at mathematics, research, and problem solving.
- Able to work both as part of a team and independently.
Administrative Analyst Duties & Responsibilities
- Research a company's trends or strategies and find ways to improve efficiency and performance.
- Arrange reports based on research and present them to company executives.
- Organize and perform basic administrative tasks for the company.
Administrative Analyst Requirements
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in finance or a related business field.
- Proven experience working in administration.
Using a Job Description Template
Follow these instructions to use a job description template:
- Step 1: Replace the job title, job brief, duties and requirements, and optional work environment sections based on the information gathered from the team.
- Step 2: When the job description is finished, add an EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) statement to the bottom of the job description.
- Step 3: Double-check the job description fits the needs of the team, company, and is approved by the Human Resources department. Proofread the job description. Then post on a job board.
Job Description Format
Follow the format below when writing a job description.
For more information on writing a job description, visit this resource.
Top Job Boards
Consider posting a job description or job advertisement (referred to as a "job ad") on one of the following national job boards:
Related Hiring ResourcesAdministrative Analyst Cover Letter Sample
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..