Administrative Coordinator Job Description
An administrative coordinator forms a connection between a company's internal departments, employees, customers, and company executives. By inspecting a company's daily internal and external functions, administrative coordinators oversee that a business runs smoothly and efficiently.
Administrative Coordinator Job Description Sample
We are searching for an administrative coordinator to act as a communication channel between various aspects of the company. An administrative coordinator is responsible for keeping in touch with different company departments, employees, and external contacts. They must plan and coordinate company functions so that the business runs smoothly and effectively. A successful administrative coordinator oversees the company spending budget, provides support to employees and departments, and acts as a point of contact between internal and external resources.
Administrative Coordinator Salary
Administrative coordinator salaries range from $33,000 to $65,000. The average salary for an administrative coordinator is $45,000.
Administrative Coordinator Skills
- Motivated and possesses a strong work ethic.
- Capable of using computerized database and word-processing software (MS-Office).
- Exceptional at employing oral and written forms of communication.
- Responsible and able to multitask.
- Able to work in a team and as an individual.
Administrative Coordinator Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as a connection between various resources of the company.
- Arrange meetings and functions to ensure company efficiency.
- Report among business branches and to company executives.
Administrative Coordinator Requirements
- High school diploma or GED (degree in business is preferred).
- Basic maths and data-management skills.
- Experience working in an administrative support position.
Using a Job Description Template
Follow these instructions to use a job description template:
- Step 1: Replace the job title, job brief, duties and requirements, and optional work environment sections based on the information gathered from the team.
- Step 2: When the job description is finished, add an EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) statement to the bottom of the job description.
- Step 3: Double-check the job description fits the needs of the team, company, and is approved by the Human Resources department. Proofread the job description. Then post on a job board.
Job Description Format
Follow the format below when writing a job description.
For more information on writing a job description, visit this resource.
Top Job Boards
Consider posting a job description or job advertisement (referred to as a "job ad") on one of the following national job boards:
Related Hiring ResourcesAdministrative Coordinator Cover Letter Sample
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..