Advertising Manager Job Description
Advertising managers are tasked with supervising, directing, and implementing a company's advertising plan. Using their skills, advertising managers boost a company's sales and market presence.
Advertising Manager Job Description Sample
We're hiring advertising managers to supervise and oversee the implementation of a company's advertising and marketing plans. Advertising managers are responsible for managing the employees of the marketing department, developing advertising strategies, and assessing a marketing plan's impact on the brand's market performance. Successful candidates will be responsible for collaborating with other members of the marketing department to construct advertising strategies, overseeing the implementation of marketing plans; as well as evaluating and reporting upon the advertisement's effects on company earnings.
Advertising Manager Salary
The salary for advertising managers ranges from $39,000 to $92,000 yearly. The average salary is $62,000.
Advertising Manager Skills
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Analytical mindset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of marketing fundamentals and techniques.
- Creative thinker with an eye for detail.
Advertising Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise and advise members of the marketing department.
- Formulate and implement marketing plans and strategies.
- Evaluate and report on the effects of an advertising strategy.
- Lead team meetings and ensure the quality of work being performed in the department.
Advertising Manager Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or a related business field.
- Three years of work experience in a management, marketing, or leadership position.
Using a Job Description Template
Follow these instructions to use a job description template
- Step 1: Replace the job duties and requirements based on information gathered from the team.
- Step 2: When the job description is finished, add an EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) statement to the bottom of the job description.
- Step 3: Double check the job description fits the needs of the team, company, and is approved by the Human Resources department. Then post on a job board.
Top Job Boards
Related Hiring ResourcesAdvertising Manager Cover Letter Sample
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..