Aerospace Engineer Job Description
Aerospace engineers design, build and maintain equipment used in air and space. Aerospace engineers work with and maintain equipment such as aircraft, satellites, space shuttles, and rockets.
Aerospace Engineer Job Description Sample
We're looking for top-notch aerospace engineers to design and construct air and space equipment. Candidates are expected to have an outstanding grasp of physics and engineering fields such as aerodynamics, thermodynamics, and robotics. Successful aerospace engineers are critical and creative thinkers who are passionate about designing and maintaining air and spacecraft. Applicants must be able to design, build, support, and run performance diagnostics on air and space technologies.
Aerospace Engineer Salary
Aerospace engineers earn from $61,000 to $129,000 yearly. The average salary for aerospace engineers is $83,000.
Aerospace Engineer Skills
- Creative and analytical thinker with acute attention to detail.
- Strong teamwork and project leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to persevere through setbacks and equipment failures.
- Capability to assess issues and problem-solve effectively.
Aerospace Engineer Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, maintain, and test air and space equipment.
- Evaluate equipment blueprints and consult with designers to alter plans.
- Have an expert understanding of physics, engineering, and robotics concepts and procedures.
Aerospace Engineer Requirements
- Bachelors or Master's degree in an engineering field such as physics, robotics, or aerospace engineering.
- Work experience in a physics laboratory or engineering position.
- Ability to perform physical tasks like crouching, climbing, lifting, crawling, or twisting when maintaining equipment.
- Professional Engineer certification.
Using a Job Description Template
Follow these instructions to use a job description template
- Step 1: Replace the job duties and requirements based on information gathered from the team.
- Step 2: When the job description is finished, add an EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) statement to the bottom of the job description.
- Step 3: Double check the job description fits the needs of the team, company, and is approved by the Human Resources department. Then post on a job board.
Top Job Boards
Related Hiring ResourcesAerospace Engineer Cover Letter Sample
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..