Agency Manager Job Description
Agency managers direct and oversee a wide range of various projects for an agency. They lead and assign projects to workers, collaborate with clients to determine their needs, and ensure that all projects completed satisfy the terms of a contract and follow regulations.
Agency Manager Job Description Sample
We are hiring responsible and driven agency managers to oversee projects and personnel. Applicants are expected to ensure client satisfaction by conferencing with customers to identify their goals, assigning work, and checking finished projects for quality. Successful agency managers are professionals at setting and enforcing project quality, regulations, and deadlines. They are responsible for motivating and supporting their team. Candidates should be able to perform management and basic administrative tasks, and organize team meetings.
Agency Manager Salary
Agency managers can earn a salary of $48,000 to $112,000. The average agency manager wage is $74,000 per year.
Agency Manager Skills
- Energetic and inspiring leadership qualities.
- Superb communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to multitask and supervise multiple projects or workers.
- Outstanding customer service abilities.
Agency Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise workers and ensure project quality.
- Provide feedback and inspire employees.
- Confer with clients to discuss project expectations.
- Set and enforce project expectations and due dates.
Agency Manager Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or marketing.
- Work experience in an agency management or leadership position.
Using Your Template
Follow these instructions to use your new job description template
- Step one: Fill out all details in your job description template using the provided sample on this page.
- Step two: Customize your requirements or duties to anything special to your workplace. Be sure to speak with team members and managers to gauge what's required of the position.
- Step three: When the census of the team has agreed on the description of the work, add in a Equal Employment Opportunity statement to the bottom of your job description.
- Step four: Check with your legal department, management team, and other team members to ensure the job description looks correct before creating a job advertisement. Choose a job board that's specific to your needs.
Related Hiring ResourcesAgency Manager Cover Letter Sample
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..