Animator Job Description
Animators use freehand drawing techniques and sophisticated design software to animate films or videos. Animators combine their imagination with design and illustration skills to create stunning moving images.
Animator Job Description Sample
We are hiring animators to work on a variety of visual productions. Candidates will be expected to consult with production directors and work with other animators to create dynamic, meaningful, and entertaining moving images. Successful animators must be able to use complex animation and design software such as Blender to create and animate realistic 3D models. Furthermore, applicants are expected to have a thorough understanding of animation fundamentals like object physics and lighting.
Animator salaries range from $33,000 to $86,000 a year. The average salary for animators is $55,000.
- Able to work in a team and as an individual.
- Outstanding oral and visual communicator.
- Exceptional ability to multitask when animating multiple scenes or objects simultaneously.
- Attentive to details and small changes.
Animator Duties & Responsibilities
- Consult with the production director to gain an understanding of film plot and animation requirements.
- Create and follow animation storyboards.
- Use freehand and digital art programs to create animations.
- High school diploma, GED, or a bachelor's degree in art.
- Proven experience in designing and creating animations (demonstrated by a project portfolio).
Using a Job Description Template
Follow these instructions to use a job description template
- Step 1: Replace the job duties and requirements based on information gathered from the team.
- Step 2: When the job description is finished, add an EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) statement to the bottom of the job description.
- Step 3: Double check the job description fits the needs of the team, company, and is approved by the Human Resources department. Then post on a job board.
Top Job Boards
Related Hiring ResourcesAnimator Cover Letter Sample
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..