Appliance Repair Technician Job Description
Appliance repair technicians are responsible for evaluating appliance malfunctions and repairing them. By applying their knowledge of appliance maintenance and repair techniques, they are able to keep residents comfortable and buildings running efficiently.
Appliance Repair Technician Job Description Sample
We're hiring appliance repair technicians to diagnose and repair malfunctioning appliances. Appliance repair technicians must be strong communicators and must collaborate with residents and building managers to identify the cause of appliance malfunctions and issues. A successful applicant must have a thorough knowledge of maintenance techniques and be able to use a wide range of tools and materials like hand tools, power tools, and industrial materials. Appliance repair technicians are responsible for finding and reporting appliance failures to customers or managers and repairing or replacing defective appliance components.
Appliance Repair Technician Salary
Appliance repair technicians have a salary ranging from $26,000 to $70,000. Their average earnings are $47,000 per year.
Appliance Repair Technician Skills
- Able to work and solve problems independently.
- Skilled with a variety of repair tools, materials, and techniques.
- Excellent oral communication abilities.
Appliance Repair Technician Duties & Responsibilities
- Evaluate and repair appliance malfunctions.
- Communicate malfunction causes to customers or building managers.
- Order replacement parts for faulty appliances.
Appliance Repair Technician Requirements
- High school diploma and apprenticeship in appliance maintenance or a related field.
- Performing physical tasks like crawling, squatting, climbing ladders, and lifting heavy weights (75lbs - 100lbs).
Using a Appliance Repair Technician Job Description Template
Follow the instructions below to use the appliance repair technician job description template.
- Step one: Open the document and replace all personal contact information and job title.
- Step two: Rewrite the career accomplishments, educational merits, and academic achievements.
- Step three: Export the cover letter as a PDF file or Word Document. Include the resume, cover letter, letters of recommendation, and other job assets as part of the job application email.
Follow a standard cover letter format
When writing a cover letter, follow a professional cover letter format. Use the following guidelines.
Related Hiring ResourcesAppliance Repair Technician Cover Letter Sample
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
An ice breaker question is a question that’s asked from one person to another person in order to act as a conversation starter. It brings a connection...
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..