Aromatherapist Job Description
Aromatherapists treat medical patients affected by a wide range of physical and psychological conditions by using scents. They use essential oils derived from flowers and herbs to treat a patient's medical conditions naturally.
Aromatherapist Job Description Sample
We are looking to hire an aromatherapist to diagnose and naturally treat patients affected by a wide range of psychological and physiological conditions. Aromatherapists must be able to diagnose and keep records of patient medical conditions, implement appropriate holistic remedies to treat the condition, and following up with patients to monitor progress after treatment. Successful candidates will also be able to prepare blends of essential oils, make patients feel comfortable and at ease, and be comfortable working with patients of various genders and diverse cultural backgrounds. Besides treating patients, aromatherapists must demonstrate exemplary customer service skills.
An aromatherapist earns between $25,000 to $45,000 a year. Aromatherapists earn an average salary of $30,000.
- Excellent with spoken communication.
- Thorough knowledge of aromatherapy and holistic medicine practices.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Organized and systematic when creating and keeping patient records.
Aromatherapist Duties & Responsibilities
- Diagnose, treat, and follow up on patient progress.
- Keep patient treatment records.
- Independently create blends of essential oils for treatments.
- Consult with patients and answer any medical questions they may have.
- Training in the aromatherapy field.
- Knowledge of medical laws and proper procedures.
Using a Job Description Template
Follow these instructions to use a job description template
- Step 1: Replace the job duties and requirements based on information gathered from the team.
- Step 2: When the job description is finished, add an EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) statement to the bottom of the job description.
- Step 3: Double check the job description fits the needs of the team, company, and is approved by the Human Resources department. Then post on a job board.
Top Job Boards
Related Hiring ResourcesAromatherapist Cover Letter Sample
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..