ASP .NET Developer Job Description
ASP.NET developers oversee and maintain existing computer applications using the Microsoft ASP.NET framework. They run tests, diagnose problems, edit code, and optimize app performance.
ASP .NET Developer Job Description Sample
We are hiring talented and committed ASP.NET developers to manage and maintain applications. ASP.NET developers must have extensive knowledge of computer software, coding languages like C# and .NET, and are responsible for testing, diagnosing, and rewriting the code inside applications. Successful candidates must be driven and able to persevere through setbacks; they must also be creative thinkers capable of finding ways to solve complex software issues and bugs.
ASP .NET Developer Salary
An ASP.NET developer earns a salary between $45,000 and $95,000 a year. The average pay for ASP.NET developers is $68,000 per year.
ASP .NET Developer Skills
- Able to work as part of a team and individually.
- Adept at using computer technologies.
- Capable of assessing and finding errors in lines of complex code.
- Able to consult and communicate with project managers or clients about app expectations and updates.
- Able to work with tight and inflexible deadlines.
ASP .NET Developer Duties & Responsibilities
- Use the ASP.NET framework to diagnose and edit applications.
- Report application bugs and issues to project managers or clients.
- Conduct maintenance on computer applications to keep them running smoothly.
ASP .NET Developer Requirements
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science.
- Extensive knowledge of .NET and C# coding languages.
Using a Job Description Template
Follow these instructions to use a job description template:
- Step 1: Replace the job title, job brief, duties and requirements, and optional work environment sections based on the information gathered from the team.
- Step 2: When the job description is finished, add an EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) statement to the bottom of the job description.
- Step 3: Double-check the job description fits the needs of the team, company, and is approved by the Human Resources department. Proofread the job description. Then post on a job board.
Job Description Format
Follow the format below when writing a job description.
For more information on writing a job description, visit this resource.
Top Job Boards
Consider posting a job description or job advertisement (referred to as a "job ad") on one of the following national job boards:
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
An ice breaker question is a question that’s asked from one person to another person in order to act as a conversation starter. It brings a connection...
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..