Assessor Job Description
An assessor has to inspect properties and determine their market worth. Assessors combine their knowledge of current real estate markets, architecture, and property maintenance to examine properties and advise buyers and sellers.
Assessor Job Description Sample
We are looking for knowledgeable assessors to evaluate property values on behalf of buyers and sellers. Successful candidates must have a thorough understanding of the housing market, factors that make properties appreciate or depreciate, and the ability to analyze data such as financial and tax records. Successful assessors must also have an extremely keen eye for small details that can alter a property's market value.
Assessors earn a wage between the range of $35,000 and $96,000 a year. The average assessor earns a salary of $53,000.
- Able to communicate essential details and information to clients.
- Capable of using computer spreadsheet software.
- Able to work flexible hours and travel between multiple locations or clients in a single day.
Assessor Duties & Responsibilities
- Assess the physical and empirical aspects of a property to determine market value.
- Report findings to property sellers or buyers.
- Conduct basic research into past property owners and property history.
- Bachelor's degree in real estate.
- License to practice real estate.
- Quick and efficient mode of transportation to allow for fast commutes between locations (e.g., a personal vehicle).
Using Your Template
Follow these instructions to use your new job description template
- Step one: Fill out all details in your job description template using the provided sample on this page.
- Step two: Customize your requirements or duties to anything special to your workplace. Be sure to speak with team members and managers to gauge what's required of the position.
- Step three: When the census of the team has agreed on the description of the work, add in a Equal Employment Opportunity statement to the bottom of your job description.
- Step four: Check with your legal department, management team, and other team members to ensure the job description looks correct before creating a job advertisement. Choose a job board that's specific to your needs.
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..