Associate Dentist Job Description
Associate dentists work alongside and support more senior dentists. They perform routine procedures and treat basic dental conditions.
Associate Dentist Job Description Sample
We are seeking associate dentists to support senior dentists and perform routine treatments on patients quickly and effectively. Associate dentists are responsible for having a thorough knowledge of common oral health conditions and procedures such as cavities and tooth cleaning. Successful applicants also help make the patient experience more comfortable and answer any questions about oral health. Associate dentists are responsible for creating, accessing, and updating patient's dental records, and reporting the patient's oral health conditions to the senior dentist.
Associate Dentist Salary
Associate dentists can earn wages ranging from $87,000 to $155,000. The average yearly pay for associate dentists is $122,000.
Associate Dentist Skills
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of oral health and dental conditions.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and customer service when dealing with patients.
- Ability to answer questions about oral hygiene and medical conditions.
Associate Dentist Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist senior dentists with their procedures.
- Diagnose and treat common oral health conditions.
- Make patients feel satisfied and well taken care of.
Associate Dentist Requirements
- Possess a Doctorate in an oral health medical field.
- Possess a license to practice dentistry.
- Hold a first-aid and other necessary certifications.
Using a Job Description Template
Follow these instructions to use a job description template
- Step 1: Replace the job duties and requirements based on information gathered from the team.
- Step 2: When the job description is finished, add an EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) statement to the bottom of the job description.
- Step 3: Double check the job description fits the needs of the team, company, and is approved by the Human Resources department. Then post on a job board.
Top Job Boards
Related Hiring ResourcesAssociate Dentist Cover Letter Sample
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..