35+ Best Inspirational Quotes for Work (Funny Quotes, Team Quotes) in 2020
These inspirational quotes for work can motivate employees, colleagues, managers, supervisors, recruiters, and the rest of the team. When attempting to create success in the workplace, sometimes a motivational quote or inspirational quote can help.
Share these work quotes with your colleagues when you need a sense of teamwork or when you’re trying to create employee motivation. Sharing quotes can help to create a neutral ground and use the inspiring quote to motivate versus trying to produce motivation using your own words.
These quotes will cover perseverance, work ethic, hard work, entrepreneur mentality, having a positive attitude, having positive thinking, cultivating great things in work, company culture, going outside of your comfort zone, and being an overall successful person.
Inspirational Quotes for Work
Our favorite motivational quote and favorite quote for inspiring great work out of a person or employee.
1. “Great things are never easy” — Vandal Savage
All hard work quotes:
2. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice.” — Pele
3. "The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." — Audrey Hepburn
4. "Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action." — Benjamin Desraeli
5. "The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score." – Bill Copeland
6. "A goal is not always meant to be reached; it often serves simply as something to aim at." — Bruce Lee
7. "Dreams are extremely important. You can't do it unless you imagine it." — George Lucas
8. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis
9. “When you have a lot of confidence and you feel like nobody can beat you, it’s game over for everyone else.” — Jason Day
10. “Confidence is a lot of this game or any game. If you don’t think you can, you won’t.” — Jerry West
11. “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” – Seneca
12. “The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work.” — Harry Golden
13. “I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it” — Thomas Jefferson
14. “Everyone has talent. What's rare is the courage to follow it to the dark places where it leads.” ― Erica Jong
15. “Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see.” ― Arthur Schopenhauer
16. "When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." — Helen Keller
17. “All roads that lead to success have to pass through hard work boulevard at some point.” — Eric Thomas
18. “The highest reward for man's toil is not what he gets for it, but what he becomes by it.” — John Ruskin
19. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking.” — Steve Jobs
20. “Employee engagement is the emotional commitment the employee has to the organization and its goals.” — Kevin Kruse
21. “For better or worse, you must play your own instrument in the orchestra of life.” – Dale Carnegie (Motivational Speaker)
22. “That is one good thing about this world...there are always sure to be more springs.” ― L.M. Montgomery
Funny Quotes About Work Inspiration
These quotes are to promote good work through laughter:
23. “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job, because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” — Bill Gates
24. “It is better to have one person working with you than three people working for you.” — Dwight D. Eisenhower
25. “My keyboard must be broken, I keep hitting the escape key, but I’m still at work.” — Author Unknown
26. “If hard work is the key to success, most people would rather pick the lock.” — Claude McDonald
27. “Sometimes I spend the whole meeting wondering how they got the big meeting table through the door.” — Anonymous
28. “When a man tells you that he got rich through hard work, ask him: ‘Whose?'” — Don Marquis
29. “If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.” – Betty Reese
30. “The problem with doing nothing is that you never know when you’re finished.” – Groucho Marx
31. “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.” — Mark Twain
32. “By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.” — Robert Frost
33. “Nothing is so embarrassing as watching someone do something that you said couldn’t be done.” – Sam Ewing
34. “Many of life’s failures are experiences by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” — Thomas Edison
35. ”Run your idea up the flagpole and see if anyone salutes it.“ — Author Unknown
Don’t underestimate the power of how a great quote can impact an employee, colleague, or supervisor. Through sharing a positive quote, you inherently use social proof to support your motivations. And eliminate any lack of trust between you and the other person.
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..