Fake as an Injury (Crossword Clue and Answer)
Looking for the fake, as an injury crossword clue? Crosswords are a wonderful way to activate the mind. And to pass the time challenging yourself with a muscle memory game. Crossword puzzles have been known to help stimulate receptors in the brain and generate recall. This is useful for those of us who are aging. And need to stimulate our brains to prevent memory loss.
When you're stuck, it's okay to get the clue to help you move along. A crossword clue won't solve the entire puzzle for you, only a word set and a single answer. We all need answers at times!
Here are the crossword clues to help you solve this puzzle. If you need something more, try a crossword solver (here).
Fake, as an injury crossword clue answers
Before you choose this answer, you'll want to cross-reference the length of your answers with the required length in the puzzle. Ensure that you're seeing the answer align with the other set of possible answers on the page.
- FEIGN (5 letters)
Here is the answers definition for more information.
Word form (parts of speech):
- make a pretence of.
- make believe with the intent to deceive.
Where did this crossword appear?
Many of these crosswords appear in the following publications:
- USA Today
- New York Times (NYT)
- Daily Themed Crossword (Daily Themed Mini Crossword)
- Newsday Crossword
- New York Times Mini Crossword (NYT Mini Crossword)
- And many more
Other popular crossword clues
Common crossword words that appear across the nation. Here are the clues that can help you solve them:
- Become Less Intense (Crossword Clue and Answer)
- Fake as an Injury (Crossword Clue and Answer)
- Geneve’s Land (Crossword Clue and Answer)
- Subtle Reminder (Crossword Clue and Answer)
- Lining of a Door (Crossword Clue and Answer)
- Toothy Gear (Crossword Clue and Answer)
- Columnist Jaffe (Crossword Clue and Answer)
- Enjoys Oats, Say (Crossword Clue and Answer)
- Group of Eight Things (Crossword Clue and Answer)
Our favorite resources are included below.
Job interview resources
- Common Interview Questions by Marquette University
- Prepare for Behavioral Interview Questions by Marquette University
- Preparing for Job Interviews by the University of Kansas
- Mock Interview Handbook by CSUCI
- Interview Guidebook by Lebanon Valley College
Resume and cover letter resources
- Writing a Resume and Cover Letter by USC
- Resume Writing Tips by the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Resume and Cover Letter Guide by Harvard University
Job search resources
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
An ice breaker question is a question that’s asked from one person to another person in order to act as a conversation starter. It brings a connection...
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..