Top Instagram Captions for Boys (Ideas for 2022)
Instagram captions for boys can make or break a photo. Whether you're posting a story or posting an image, you'll need a good caption to go along with the story you're trying to tell your friends and family.
If you're stuck and looking for a new Instagram caption, try the list of ideas included in the article below.
Best Instagram captions for boys
Captions are a great way to add details to your posts on Instagram. The type of caption you use will depend on factors like your gender, age and likes. Some of the best captions for Instagram for boys include:
- Dangerous, but fun.
- An attitude to win and a heart to melt.
- Playing life on Pro-mode.
- If success is an addiction, I am an addict.
- Too good for you, too bad for your ex.
- I earn the bread, but make better sandwiches.
- Got money on my mind and my mind on you honey.
- Read the instruction before using me.
- Heartbreaker? Try heart-maker.
As you can tell by these examples boys tend to use captions about strength, attitude and success. This does not mean that captions for boys cannot be romantic.
Romantic Instagram Captions for Boys
When it comes to captions about love and romance, boys can either sound earnest and devoted or sassy and cool. Here are some good examples:
- Paying too much rent? Live in my heart for free.
- You smile, I smile.
- Never knew love at first sight, till I saw you.
- Imma give you a parking ticket for looking so fine.
- I wonder, if you are here with me, who’s in charge of heaven?
- There’s a warrant against you for stealing my heart.
Attitude Instagram Captions for Boys
Confidence is important to get the right attention on Instagram. By using a sassy caption to go along with your post you can make the correct impression and gain popularity. Some good examples include:
- There’s only “I” in “fries”.
- Be a little less like your friends because I would never date them.
- You think you pretty? I can draw you with my left hand.
- I love you but I got a Call of Duty.
- Ask the last man who came for me. Can you speak to the dead?
- She said, “I like bad boys”. So I broke her heart.
- They say I have no feelings. Then why do I feel disgusted by you.
- I am not always bad. I need to sleep too, you know.
- Like the alphabet, I come before “U”.
- Looks aren’t everything, so I keep my handsomeness as a backup.
- Clark Kent in the streets, Superman in the sheets.
- Money makes the world go round, but confidence can make it stop.
- I am usually late because good things take time.
- If I begin to describe myself, you might end up with an identity crisis.
Inspiring Instagram Captions for Boys
Many boys and men out there will benefit from using motivational captions. Boys by nature can be competitive and using inspiring captions can encourage them to get closer to their goals. Here are some motivating captions for boys:
- I don’t fit in. I rip the problems apart.
- Don’t get too comfortable, I live on the edge.
- Success is not a goal. It is a mindset.
- Hard work, friendship, love and hobbies make up my schedule.
- Losing is not the problem, giving up is.
- You can beat me but you can’t beat my swag.
How to pick a good Instagram caption
Here's how to pick the best Instagram caption for your post:
- Consider the setting. A great caption is going to cause a visceral reaction to your viewer. This is a type of emotional response. Typically, it will be a positive response. For example, a shiver is a visceral response.
- Choose something that matches you. When picking a caption, make sure that you're choosing a caption that matches your overall profile theme. Having a consistent message or tone to your posts will help to grow your following.
- Keep it short. A short and sweet caption is going to have a longer impact than a long story. Extremely long captions for Instagram are only great for those who want to tell a deep story and increase their engagement. Generally, the shorter the caption, the better. For example, a short quote is going to perform better than a 500-word caption.
Other popular caption lists to get ideas for your photographs:
Our favorite resources are included below.
Job interview resources
- Common Interview Questions by Marquette University
- Prepare for Behavioral Interview Questions by Marquette University
- Preparing for Job Interviews by the University of Kansas
- Mock Interview Handbook by CSUCI
- Interview Guidebook by Lebanon Valley College
Resume and cover letter resources
- Writing a Resume and Cover Letter by USC
- Resume Writing Tips by the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Resume and Cover Letter Guide by Harvard University
Job search resources
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
An ice breaker question is a question that’s asked from one person to another person in order to act as a conversation starter. It brings a connection...
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..