Top CLASSY Instagram Captions to Use (2022)
Classy Instagram captions can make or break a photo. Whether you're posting a story or posting an image, you'll need a good caption to go along with the story you're trying to tell your friends and family.
If you're stuck and looking for a new Instagram caption, try the list of ideas included in the article below.
Pinterest Inspired Classy Captions for Instagram
- Darling! Do not be like the rest of them.
- I may not know who I am right now, but I do know where I want to be this year, In Growth Paradise.
- Striving only to impress my biggest cheerleader, Me!
- Alone but not lonely.
- I Woke up today and chose anything but mediocrity.
- A Queen defines her worth and challenges conventional norms.
- Girls like me aren't made of sugar, spice, and everything nice. We are made of sarcasm, everything fine, and dozen glasses of wine!
- Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me!
- Hard work, consistency, and sincerity are the 3 secret ingredients to my success story.
- You can't possibly expect to pour out of an empty cup. Take care of yourself first!
Short Classy Captions for Instagram
- The last time I checked, Beyonce called me a Queen Bee!
- I'm your favorite nightmare! Sweet dreams.
- Confidence in one hand! Caffeine in the other!
- My outfit doesn't go with bad vibes.
- Life is short but my heels aren't.
- 50% sassy, 50% classy.
- Blessing your feed with my classy selfies!
- Before anyone else, I am mine.
- My height? 5'3. My attitude and confidence? 6'3.
Classy Captions for Instagram Boys
- Why am I always positive? It's because I think Proton.
- No glory without guts!
- Boys tremble in front of men like me.
- Losing is never an option! Either I learn or I win.
- They will start to notice when you stop chasing them.
- A real man always perseveres in the end.
- Savour my presence while it lasts!
- Arms that could choke a bear! Thighs that could break a log!
Classy Caption for Instagram Girls
- I got it from my mama.
- It's simple; I conquer what I tackle.
- All about fun and messy buns!
- Eyes that could melt the hardest of hearts.
- My day starts with lipstick, sarcasm, and a lot of caffeine.
- Shoutout to all the women on here! You are killing it!
- Diamonds aren't a girl's best friend! Freedom is!
- Sexy! Sweet and a little Savage.
- Too glammed up to give a damn!
- Life is never supposed to be perfect. But my hair is!
- I define my beauty.
More Classy Captions for Instagram
- Progress over perfection.
- I come back stronger than a 90s Trend.
- Authenticity over perfection.
- In a world filled with trends, I remain a Classic!
- The idea that you have created of me inside your head isn't my problem.
- You aren't an option or a maybe.
- Call me a space girl! I'm on the milky way and not on the sideway.
- I don't see my haters as enemies. I see them as obsessed fans.
- High on two things; H20 and Minding my Business.
- Keep throwing rocks at me! I'm building a castle with it.
- The only thing that can pull me down is Gravity.
- I stopped looking for sunshine! I decided to be one.
- Smile is the best thing that you can wear.
How to pick a good Instagram caption
Here's how to pick the best Instagram caption for your post:
- Consider the setting. A great caption is going to cause a visceral reaction to your viewer. This is a type of emotional response. Typically, it will be a positive response. For example, a shiver is a visceral response.
- Choose something that matches you. When picking a caption, make sure that you're choosing a caption that matches your overall profile theme. Having a consistent message or tone to your posts will help to grow your following.
- Keep it short. A short and sweet caption is going to have a longer impact than a long story. Extremely long captions for Instagram are only great for those who want to tell a deep story and increase their engagement. Generally, the shorter the caption, the better. For example, a short quote is going to perform better than a 500-word caption.
Other popular caption lists to get ideas for your photographs:
Our favorite resources are included below.
Job interview resources
- Common Interview Questions by Marquette University
- Prepare for Behavioral Interview Questions by Marquette University
- Preparing for Job Interviews by the University of Kansas
- Mock Interview Handbook by CSUCI
- Interview Guidebook by Lebanon Valley College
Resume and cover letter resources
- Writing a Resume and Cover Letter by USC
- Resume Writing Tips by the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Resume and Cover Letter Guide by Harvard University
Job search resources
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
An ice breaker question is a question that’s asked from one person to another person in order to act as a conversation starter. It brings a connection...
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..