Top Birthday Instagram Captions for Yourself (2022)
Birthday Instagram captions you can use for yourself. Whether you're posting a story or posting an image, you'll need a good caption to go along with the story you're trying to tell your friends and family.
If you're stuck and looking for a new Instagram caption, try the list of ideas included in the article below.
Best Instagram captions for yourself
- A year older, but not a day wiser.
- I'm not getting older, I'm getting better.
- Another year down, only a few more to go until I'm perfect!
- I'm not old, I'm vintage.
- The best wine comes with age.
- Getting better with age like a fine wine.
- One more year down, only a few more to go until I retire!
- The best things come to those who wait... and I've been waiting for this birthday all year!
- If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best... and today is my best!
- Make a wish, it's my birthday!
- Here's to another year of making mistakes and learning from them!
- One more year down, only (X number) more to go!
- I'm officially one year closer to my retirement goals!
- Just another year of being fabulous!
- Another year, another adventure!
- Here's to a happy and healthy year ahead!
- Cheers to another great year!
- Thanks for another year of love and support from my friends and family
- Finally in my thirties
- One more year down, only a few million more to go!
- Not sure what's more impressive: the fact that I'm still alive, or the fact that I haven't killed anyone yet.
- I'm not getting older, I'm levelling up.
- I'm not over the hill, I'm around it a few times.
- Wine gets better with age. I just hope I do too.
- Getting closer and closer to retirement!
- Not sure what my age is? Ask my cat, she knows.
- It's my birthday and I'll do what I want!
- Celebrating another year of being fabulous!
- Another year older, wiser, and more fabulous!
- Here's to another year of being the best me I can be!
- Cheers to another year of living my best life!
- Here's to hoping this next year is even better than the last!
- Thanks for another year of love and support from all my friends and family!
- Can't wait to see what this next year has in store for me!
- Here's to making more memories in this coming year!
- Wishing myself a happy birthday and an even better year ahead!
- Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world.
- Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!
- The merrier you are, the more to be merry about.
- You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
- Birthdays are days where you go to work and people give you love.
- Age is nothing but a perspective, and you are only as old as you believe yourself to be. Be grateful for what you have and live happily.
- The beauty of age is that it doesn't erase the other ages you've experienced.
- In the words of Dalai Lama, 'Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy those memories with satisfaction.
- Birthdays are good for you; statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
- You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.
- Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
How to pick a good Instagram caption
Here's how to pick the best Instagram caption for your post:
- Consider the setting. A great caption is going to cause a visceral reaction to your viewer. This is a type of emotional response. Typically, it will be a positive response. For example, a shiver is a visceral response.
- Choose something that matches you. When picking a caption, make sure that you're choosing a caption that matches your overall profile theme. Having a consistent message or tone to your posts will help to grow your following.
- Keep it short. A short and sweet caption is going to have a longer impact than a long story. Extremely long captions for Instagram are only great for those who want to tell a deep story and increase their engagement. Generally, the shorter the caption, the better. For example, a short quote is going to perform better than a 500-word caption.
Other popular caption lists to get ideas for your photographs:
Our favorite resources are included below.
Job interview resources
- Common Interview Questions by Marquette University
- Prepare for Behavioral Interview Questions by Marquette University
- Preparing for Job Interviews by the University of Kansas
- Mock Interview Handbook by CSUCI
- Interview Guidebook by Lebanon Valley College
Resume and cover letter resources
- Writing a Resume and Cover Letter by USC
- Resume Writing Tips by the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Resume and Cover Letter Guide by Harvard University
Job search resources
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
An ice breaker question is a question that’s asked from one person to another person in order to act as a conversation starter. It brings a connection...
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..