Top Toxic Instagram Captions to Use (2022)
Toxic Instagram captions you can use for yourself. Whether you're posting a story or posting an image, you'll need a good caption to go along with the story you're trying to tell your friends and family.
If you're stuck and looking for a new Instagram caption, try the list of ideas included in the article below.
Best Toxic Captions for Instagram
- I'm not here to fit into your world, I'm here to create my own.
- I'm too busy living my best life to worry about your opinion of me.
- I'm not a second choice, I'm a first-class original.
- You can't control me, I'm uncontrollably fabulous.
- I'm not bossy, I'm the boss.
- I'm not a trend, I'm a classic.
- My life, my rules.
- Do me or do without me.
- If you don't like my attitude, feel free to walk away from it.
- Keep your opinions to yourself and your compliments to me.
- I'm not bossy, I'm the boss.
- I'm not a feminist, but I do believe in the power of women.
- A woman is incredibly strong, and you won't know how resilient she is until you put her through tough times.
- As a woman, I have my own thoughts and questions that I want to share with the world. If people think I'm beautiful or strong, that's their opinion - but it doesn't define me.
- You will not determine my story - I will.
- There's something about a woman with a loud mind that scares men.
- The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.
- I'm not happy unless I'm miserable.
- I'm not going to sugarcoat it, I'm not your friend, I'm not here to make you feel good about yourself, I'm here to tell you the hard truth.
- I'm not living, I'm just existing.
- You're nothing, you're nobody, and nobody will ever love you.
- You're worthless, you're pathetic, and you'll never amount to anything.
- I'm not happy unless I'm making other people unhappy.
- I'm not happy unless I'm causing drama.
- I'm not happy unless I'm starting arguments.
- Nobody likes you, nobody wants to be around you, and you're always going to be alone.
- You're never going to be good enough, so you might as well give up now.
- I'm not happy unless I'm being manipulative.
- I'm not happy unless I'm being selfish.
- The world would be a better place without you in it.
- You're ugly, you're stupid, and you'll never amount to anything.
- I'm not happy unless I'm being dishonest.
- I'm not happy unless I'm being two-faced.
- You're always going to be a failure, so you might as well get used to it.
- I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were on fire and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably just drink the water.
- You're so bad looking that when you threw a boomerang it did not want to come back.
- You're so stupid, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel.
- If I had a face like yours, I'd sue my parents.
- I'm not saying you're fat, but it looks like your stomach is in love with your ass.
- You're so poor, I saw you kicking a can down the street and I asked if you were out of work.
- You're so ugly, when you walked into the bank they gave you a loan.
- If laughter is the best medicine, your face must be curing the world.
- Your momma's so fat, when she got on the scale it said 'to be continued.'
How to pick a good Instagram caption
Here's how to pick the best Instagram caption for your post:
- Consider the setting. A great caption is going to cause a visceral reaction to your viewer. This is a type of emotional response. Typically, it will be a positive response. For example, a shiver is a visceral response.
- Choose something that matches you. When picking a caption, make sure that you're choosing a caption that matches your overall profile theme. Having a consistent message or tone to your posts will help to grow your following.
- Keep it short. A short and sweet caption is going to have a longer impact than a long story. Extremely long captions for Instagram are only great for those who want to tell a deep story and increase their engagement. Generally, the shorter the caption, the better. For example, a short quote is going to perform better than a 500-word caption.
Other popular caption lists to get ideas for your photographs:
Our favorite resources are included below.
Job interview resources
- Common Interview Questions by Marquette University
- Prepare for Behavioral Interview Questions by Marquette University
- Preparing for Job Interviews by the University of Kansas
- Mock Interview Handbook by CSUCI
- Interview Guidebook by Lebanon Valley College
Resume and cover letter resources
- Writing a Resume and Cover Letter by USC
- Resume Writing Tips by the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Resume and Cover Letter Guide by Harvard University
Job search resources
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
An ice breaker question is a question that’s asked from one person to another person in order to act as a conversation starter. It brings a connection...
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..