HR Coordinator Job Description Sample
A HR Coordinator is a professional who sits on the Human Resources department. They are someone who plays an administrative function with the HR department. An HR Coordinator is generally someone who helps handle paperwork, ensures meeting times are set up appropriately and coordinators efforts on behalf of HR agents, HR leaders, and more.
Table Of Contents
HR Coordinator Job Description Sample
Here’s an example of a good HR Coordinator job description:
We are seeking a high performing HR Coordinator who can help to ensure all of our team's HR efforts are running smoothly. An HR coordinator within our organization plays a vital role in the assurance that all details have been accounted for. This includes training, Human Resources paperwork, speaking with candidates, planning hiring process, and much more.
HR Coordinator Salary
An HR Coordinator salary and pay looks roughly like the following:
According to Salary.com, an HR Coordinator could expect to earn somewhere in the $46,600 range per year. Those with experience exceeding the 10-year range can expect to earn upwards of $52,000. HR Coordinators may receive some bonus compensation for special objectives that are given to them on behalf of executive team members.
HR Coordinator Job Description For Resume
A HR Coordinator position may have a description similar to this one in an executive summary, professional summary, or resume:
HR Coordinator Skills
In this section, you’re detailing the skills and qualifications you’re expecting from every candidate applying for this position.
- Operational skills
- Human resource skills
- Prioritization skills
- Attention to detail
- CRM skills
- Administrative skills
- Listening skills
HR Coordinator Duties & Responsibilities
Potential candidates working as an HR Coordinator for your organization must know their duties and responsibilities before applying for the position. Indicate what their role will be comprised of, as well as your expectations here.
- Maintains all day-to-day processing and data entry of HR efforts. This includes new hires, rehires, organizational changes, salary discussions, performance reviews, terminations, and much more.
- Helps to ensure that new hires have been accounted for in our HR system, which includes managing and setting up their benefits.
- Performs all data entry for organizational purposes. This includes team changes and job titles changes.
- Performs all duties related to new hires. This includes the coordination of training and ensuring that new hires are guided directly.
- Provides general HR support to all HR agents and HR leaders, especially during quarters where we expect to hire.
- Performs regular CRM maintenance and ensures our teams are operating efficiently.
HR Coordinator Requirements
Use this area for highlighting the educational background, certifications, and other skills you require for every candidate applying for this position.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or other reletaive field required.
- 2 prior years working in Human Resources.
- Must have working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Must have a great ability to present professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize in a changing environment, required.
- Ability to tolerage ambiguity and be able to work in a dymanic and rapidly evolving environment.
- Ability to ask questions and ensure that we are recording all organizational changes correctly.
Using This Hr Coordinator Job Description Template
In order to use your new hr coordinator job description template, follow the instructions below.
- Step one: Copy and paste all sections into a new Word Document (Job Description Sample, Duties, Skills, and Requirements).
- Step two: Customize your requirements or duties to anything special to your environment. Be sure that you meet with either executive staff members or team members to qualify what requirements need to be met.
- Step three: When posting your job online, be sure to include an average salary range as this can help to prevent applicants who don't meet your criteria. Salary ranges are provided in each template.
- Step four: Before posting your job, be sure to check with your team and ensure all descriptions, duties, and requirements are accurate. This will save you from potential miscommunications during the interview process.
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..