Digital Marketing Manager Job Description Sample
A digital marketing manager is someone who is in charge of multiple digital marketing campaigns and team members. Digital marketing is the form of marketing that only uses online strategies. This includes marketing strategies such as paid media, display ads, partnerships, affiliate programs, PPC marketing, SEO, editorial, content marketing, and much more.
Table of Contents
- Digital Marketing Manager Job Description Sample
- Digital Marketing Manager Salary
- Digital Marketing Manager Job Description For Resume
- Digital Marketing Manager Skills
- Digital Marketing Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Digital Marketing Manager Requirements
Digital Marketing Manager Job Description Sample
Here’s an example of a good Digital Marketing Manager job description:
We are searching for a digital marketing manager who can help to oversee all of our digital marketing efforts. Our digital marketing manager should have a keen understanding of all forms of online marketing. As well as the ability to track performance, assign attribution, and educate our marketing staff on effective forms of marketing based on our ideal audience.
Digital Marketing Manager Salary
A Digital Marketing Manager salary and pay looks roughly like the following:
The average digital marketing manager salary was $96,500 as of March 2018. On the higher end, a digital marketing manager with 10+ years of experience might be able to earn $120,000 or more.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Description For Resume
A Digital Marketing Manager position may have a description similar to this one in an executive summary, professional summary, or resume:
Experience in all forms of digital marketing. From content marketing to PPC. My favorite ad platform is Facebook. Though, comfortable finding low CPC audience acquisition efforts. Comfortable leading a team of marketers.
Digital Marketing Manager Skills
In this section, you’re detailing what skill requirements you have for the candidate’s role as a Digital Marketing Manager. These skills have more to do with how they’ll perform on the job, as well as other skills that will support their position.
- Attribution skills
- Planning skills
- Budgeting skills
- Audience development skills
- Acquisition skills
- Content skills
Digital Marketing Manager Duties & Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will change from company to company. However, you must be including the core details regarding this position in this section. That way, there’s no confusion regarding the candidate’s expectations.
- Work with our executive staff to identify long term marketing goals. Then create quarterly plans that utilize our marketing budget effectively.
- Be on the cutting edge in terms of planning marketing strategies and finding lower cost of customer acquisition.
- Lead our team of marketers and help educate them on our forms of marketing.
- Create frequent reporting so that you can assign attribution and CAC (Customer Acquisition Cost) to our executive team.
- Execute multiple digital marketing campaigns in tandem. Including affiliate marketing.
- Manage and report on all digital marketing efforts and propose new strategies on a regular basis.
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements
Use this section for diving further into detail regarding the requirements you have for this job regarding education, certifications, and other experience. If you have specific computer or software background requirements, list them here as well.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing preferred.
- 5+ years in a digital marketing position, preferred.
- Ability to manage a P&L and run a team of marketers.
- Comfortable knowing how to track all marketing efforts and progress.
- Ability to use budgets properly and not place our business in too high of risk.
- Striving for lower Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) at all times.
Marketing Manager Resources
Using Your Template
Follow these instructions to use your new job description template
- Step one: Fill out all details in your job description template using the provided sample on this page.
- Step two: Customize your requirements or duties to anything special to your workplace. Be sure to speak with team members and managers to gauge what's required of the position.
- Step three: When the census of the team has agreed on the description of the work, add in a Equal Employment Opportunity statement to the bottom of your job description.
- Step four: Check with your legal department, management team, and other team members to ensure the job description looks correct before creating a job advertisement. Choose a job board that's specific to your needs.
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..