Assembler Job Description Sample
An assembler is a professional who is part of a production line. Assemblers can be found either in commercial assembly lines or in commercial packaging. An assembler in a commercial shipping environment might be responsible for the packaging and preparing of all outgoing packages.
Table Of Contents
Assembler Job Description Sample
Our company is seeking packaging assemblers to help with our growing business. Our commercial business is in need of a professional to join our assembly process and take part in the assurance of quality for all of our outgoing deliveries. An assembler is someone who has a keen attention to detail and takes pride in the work that they provide.
An assembler with one to four years worth of experience might be able to earn $13.30, per hour, on averages. Those with mid-level experience might be able to earn $14.20, per hour, on average. Professionals with ten years or more of experience, on average, earn $19.70 per hour.
Assembler Job Description For The Resume (Resume Summary)
Previous assembly line experience. Comfortable in handling large quantities of individualized tasks. Comfortable in large-scale shipping environments and handling of both incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Attention to detail.
- Skilled in following state safety protocol.
- Instruction taking abilities.
- Adaptability skills.
- Verbal communication skills.
- Hand and eye coordination skills.
Assembler Duties & Responsibilities
- Review all incoming and outgoing assembly line needs.
- Report all incorrectly marked or damaged products that are part of the assembly line.
- Actively participate in the ongoing improvement of our assembly line.
- Follow all safety procedures and state safety guidelines.
- Report on fellow employees and assist them in the following of all safety protocols.
- Assembled assigned components, packages, products, and materials.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience preferred.
- At least 6 months work of experience in an assembly line.
- Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 50 pound boxes above your head.
- Ability to work extended hours if requested.
- Must have a valid state license, must be able to pass a state background check, and must be able to work holidays.
Using Your Template
Follow these instructions to use your new job description template
- Step one: Fill out all details in your job description template using the provided sample on this page.
- Step two: Customize your requirements or duties to anything special to your workplace. Be sure to speak with team members and managers to gauge what's required of the position.
- Step three: When the census of the team has agreed on the description of the work, add in a Equal Employment Opportunity statement to the bottom of your job description.
- Step four: Check with your legal department, management team, and other team members to ensure the job description looks correct before creating a job advertisement. Choose a job board that's specific to your needs.
Related Hiring ResourcesAssembler Cover Letter Sample
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..