Daycare Teacher Job Description Sample
A daycare teacher is a professional who works as part of a daycare or childcare system. A daycare teacher is someone who helps other daycare workers with the educational aspects of what the daycare providers. A daycare teacher is a form of an educator, working alongside the youth to help provide basic education.
Table Of Contents
Daycare Teacher Job Description Sample
Our daycare is looking for educators who are passionate about childcare. Daycare teachers are responsible for the development of curriculums that are applicable to the age groups that are within our childcare system. You are considered an educator, advisor, childcare worker and professional.
Daycare Teacher Salary
On average across the United States, the average daycare teacher earned roughly $23,300 in 2019. Daycare teachers with more senior-level education experience may be able to earn more. Those with more entry-level educational backgrounds might expect to earn somewhere in the $19,000 - $21,000 annual salary range.
Daycare Teacher Job Description For The Resume (Resume Summary)
Previous educator experience. Understands how to handle infants to youth childcare development. Comfortable designing applicable curriculums for students and children who are attending the daycare. Comfortable meeting with parents to discuss progress of their children and where they might be able to assist with at-home activities.
Daycare Teacher Skills
- Educator skills.
- Social skills.
- Curriculum development skills.
- Childcare development skills.
- Learning disability skills.
- Verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
Daycare Teacher Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to design curriculums that are applicable to the very young infant and child groups that are in attendance to our daycare.
- Responsible for working alongside other daycare workers and ensuring that educational time is a core part of daily activities.
- Responsible for making education a fun and enjoyable experience for our children.
- Handles the parent-teacher meetings and manages goals on behalf of the parents.
- Understands how to handle those with disabilities and those with learning disabilities.
- Constantly strives to deliver high-quality childcare at all times.
Daycare Teacher Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Eduction or Childcare Development preferred.
- Ability to pass a state drug test and state background check.
- Must have at least 4 forms of valid identification.
- Must be a valid U.S. citizen.
- Previous experience working in a daycare or as an educator is preferred.
- Previous experience working with infants to 5-10 year old age groups is preferred.
Using This Daycare Teacher Job Description Template
In order to use your new daycare teacher job description template, follow the instructions below.
- Step one: Copy and paste all sections into a new Word Document (Job Description Sample, Duties, Skills, and Requirements).
- Step two: Customize your requirements or duties to anything special to your environment. Be sure that you meet with either executive staff members or team members to qualify what requirements need to be met.
- Step three: When posting your job online, be sure to include an average salary range as this can help to prevent applicants who don't meet your criteria. Salary ranges are provided in each template.
- Step four: Before posting your job, be sure to check with your team and ensure all descriptions, duties, and requirements are accurate. This will save you from potential miscommunications during the interview process.
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..