Operations Coordinator Job Description
Operations coordinators perform administrative duties, organize events, and collaborate with project managers in order to ensure that the operations of any business run smoothly and effectively.
Operations Coordinator Job Description Sample
We are seeking to hire an experienced and highly organized individual to assist with the daily business activities of our company. Your responsibilities will include organizing company events, arranging employee training, managing budgets, human resource allocation, and liaising with company clients, among many others.
The successful candidate should be incredibly organized, have outstanding problem-solving skills, and be adept at interpersonal communication.
Candidates with more than 3 years experience are encouraged to apply.
Operations Coordinator Salary
The median annual salary for an operations coordinator is roughly $46,200. For an entry-level position, the salary sits at about $37,000. On the other hand, for an experienced coordinator, the salary can increase to, or even surpass $67,000 per year.
This rate of pay depends on location, experience, and education, as well as the specific company where the operations coordinated would be employed.
Operations Coordinator Required Soft Skills
- Excellent time management.
- Written and verbal communication.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Effective leadership and people management abilities.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively with a team.
- Work well under pressure.
- Understand business relations.
Operations Coordinator Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting with onboarding new employees.
- Managing budgets.
- Preparing financial reports for upper-level management personnel.
- Planning events, conferences, training, and employee engagement seminars and activities.
- Managing daily operational activities.
- Administrative tasks such as travel and scheduling.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and the routine or emergency maintenance of office equipment.
- Manage stakeholder relations.
- Preparing and maintaining reports and other operations documents.
- Coordinating the allocation of human resources effectively.
Operations Coordinator Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelors degree in business administration or a similar field is an asset.
- Previous experience in a management or supervisory role.
- Experience in an administrative role.
Using a Job Description Template
Follow these instructions to use a job description template
- Step 1: Replace the job duties and requirements based on information gathered from the team.
- Step 2: When the job description is finished, add an EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) statement to the bottom of the job description.
- Step 3: Double check the job description fits the needs of the team, company, and is approved by the Human Resources department. Then post on a job board.
Top Job Boards
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..