Fun Bear Jokes to Tell (Funny and New for 2023)
Looking for funny and furry bear jokes? Do you have someone in your life who really loves bears? A good joke is a great way to make someone smile. Do they need cheering up? Try one of these bear jokes.
Without furry ado, here are great grizzly growling jokes to tell.
Best bear jokes
1. What caused the bear to dissolve in water? Because the weather was arctic.
2. What would you call a toothless bear? Gummy bears!
3. How come mother nature only created one Yogi Bear? He got a Boo-Boo when he attempted to create a second one.
4. How does teddy bear racing begin? Teddy, get ready to go!
5. Why did the panda enjoy watching ancient movies? Because they are entirely black and white.
6. Why didn't the infant bear abandon his mother? He couldn't BEAR it any longer.
7. What is a panda bear's favorite beverage? Koka-Koala!
8. After supper, what would a teddy say? I'm completely stuffed.
9. What caused the bear to cross the road? It was the day off for the chicken!
10. How do you name bears who don't have ears? B’s.
11. What is pooh's favorite food at parties? Blue bear-shaped pie.
12. Why would Tigger go into the bathroom? He was on the lookout for Pooh.
13. What happened to the sloth's job? He'd merely perform the bare minimum.
14. What happens when you mix a grizzly bear with a harp? A lyre with a bear's face!
15. How do you describe a shivering bear? A shiver.
16. What is the size of a bear yet weighs nothing? Their shadow!
17. How can you express regret to a koala? Carry their heart and soul with you.
18. What would you name a grizzly bear trapped in a pay phone? Stucky.
Fozzie bear jokes
Fozzie: So, a guy asks me, 'Did you take a shower today?' and I said, "Why is one missing?" Wocka Wocka Wocka Wocka!
Skeeter: Wasn't it fantastic? March tunes are my favorite!
Personally, I enjoy April music. Get it, March and April... Wocka Wocka Wocka Wocka!
Fozzie: When you pour chocolate dessert in your mother's shoes, what do you get? Have you given up? You will get spanked! Wocka Wocka Wocka Wocka!
Skeeter: The 100-meter tree swing is the first event!
Fozzie: Are they going to swing a tree? Those animals must be tough!
Fozzie: Why do celebrities have so many fans? Have you given up? Because they're really hot!
Fozzie: This was a really obese sailor.
Sailor: What was his weight?
Fozzie: Uh... Everyone liked him because he was so big, and there wasn't anything humorous about him.
What did the enormous dragon reply to the mouse, Fozzie? Don't give up. Nothing! Dragons are mute!
Rowlf: Fozzie, why don't you wear shoes?
Why should I, Fozzie? My bear feet would still be there. Wocka Wocka Wocka Wocka!
Fozzie: Did I ever tell you regarding the man with a bulb under his nose? He had a dizzy spell! Get it? Wocka Wocka Wocka Wocka!
How are fish so intelligent, Fozzie? Why should you give up? As they swim around in schools.
Gummy bear jokes
I feared I was going nuts a while ago until the unicorn along with the gummy bear assured me that I was alright.
Q: How is a gummy bear made?
A: Remove its teeth.
Q: Bear gummy
A: What is the most difficult thing on the planet? Putting it in softly.
Q: I pray I don't die of choking on gummy bears.
A: People just think I was mauled by bears and move on.
Q: What would you call a toothless bear?
A: A sugary treat
Q: Have you seen the gummy bear that has just one leg?
A: He misplaced the other in Nom.
Q: What would you call a toothless bear?
A: A sugary treat
Polar bear jokes
1. What method will a polar bear use to capture fish? With his grizzly BARE hands.
2. Did you hear about the polar bear writer? He was awaiting the green light.
3. What made the polar bear very quiet? His lips had been SEAL-ed.
4. Where would polar bears keep their cash? In snowbanks.
5. How did the infant polar bear respond to the stranger? I barely recognize you.
6. What is it about polar bears that make them so famous at parties? They have the ability to effortlessly break the ice.
7. What do you call polar bears who are sitting on a tiny sheet of ice? Breaking the ice.
8. What made the polar bear sad? He was alone at home and ice-cold.
9. What is a fashionable polar bear called? A bearer of threads.
10. Have you heard the story of the bashful polar bear bride? She developed chilly feet.
11. Why are polar bears not fond of ropes? They are plenty cool.
12. Polar bears are most afraid of which species of bear? Bear Grylls
13. What would a polar bear tell his closest companion? "It's snow of fun when you're around."
14. Where would polar bears go dancing? On to the snowball.
15. What would a polar bear say at the end of a long day? "This is genuine snuggle!"
16. What is the favorite breakfast of a polar bear? Muffins with blue-bearries.
17. Who is the favorite writer of polar bears? Shakes-bear.
How to tell a good bear joke
Here's how to tell a good joke.
Look for good timing
Timing is everything. Don't try to interrupt a conversation. Or speak too loudly to a group of people. Look for a quiet time when the mood needs a laugh.
Pick a unique joke
A joke that everyone has already heard before isn't going to make an impact. Instead, look for a joke that will bring a smile to someone's face because they haven't heard it before.
Don't take it too seriously
Telling a joke is a great way to break the ice. Use it for a first date, for making new connections, or when meeting new people/colleagues. Don't take it too seriously. It will make it more challenging to deliver the joke with a strong impact.
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
An ice breaker question is a question that’s asked from one person to another person in order to act as a conversation starter. It brings a connection...
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..