Top White Lies Party Ideas (Small Lies? Yeah Right in 2022)
If you’ve never been part of a white lie party, you might be thinking about what a white lie party is. But whether you’re celebrating a fresher’s party, farewell party, birthday, or bachelor party, you’ll love white lie as a theme for your party.
This article will show what it means to have a white lies party. How to play a white lies party game and some funny ideas of white lies for girls and guys.
What is a white lies party?
The idea of a white lie party or white T-shirt party is about seeing little lies everywhere you look.
If you have been invited to a white lie-themed party, you must buy one white T-shirt and write one little lie on it.
But remember to write a harmless or cute lie on your T-shirt. The purpose of this white lie party is not to reveal something big or insult someone but to have fun with your friends by knowing them a little better.
The idea of a white lie party started as a TikTok trend and became famous later.
How to play the "white lies" party game
If you are thinking of having a white lies party, then first invite your friends and explain the rules of the white lies party game. Also, you must ensure that everyone wears a white T-shirt with white lie written on it.
This white lie can be anything that doesn’t harm or insult another person at a party. You can write this white lie on your T-shirt with some permanent black marker or can even paint it with some black paint.
Remember that a good white lie does not embarrass others or make fun of yourself in a sarcastic manner.
This white lie can be anything from the cute little one like I don’t snore to something revealing like I don’t want to date you. Then you need to give a chance to everyone by turn to tell their story of a white lie to everyone.
Choose something as white lie that recalls the best embarrassing story of yourself because the more embarrassing, the more hilarious.
White lie party ideas for girls
Although the boys can also use these ideas as white lies on their T-shirts, the below-given ideas are something that suits the girls best.
- Don’t worry! I will be ready in 5 minutes.
- I absolutely didn’t see the stop sign.
- My phone died! so I wasn’t able to reply to your text
- I’m not that kind of girl.
- I am drinking alc#hol for the first time in my life.
- Your hair is really looking great.
- I only date boys who are older than my age.
- I am never late.
- I’m as sober as a judge.
- You really sing well.
- I really want to date you.
- I don’t like attention.
- I am really not a drama queen.
- Sorry but I totally forgot we were meeting up.
- I never stalked you.
Funny white lies party ideas
With these ideas, you will have a lot of fun and enjoyment at the party:
- Make everyone write their lies on a piece of paper, put them in a glass bowl, and then roll it out. Then make everyone draw a piece from that bowl and make them guess which one is whom. Or you can ask everyone to submit their white lies beforehand, then give everyone one lie of others and make them guess which lie is whom. Whoever successfully guesses which lie belongs to whom wins the game.
- You can also play a “white lie truth or dare game” in which everyone will write their white lie with truth or dare on a named chit. Then one will draw a chit from the jar and have to answer a truth or do the dare.
- You can play a “best story wins” game or a white lie-themed game where you will white lie on a specific thing, for instance, about an ex-partner.
- Adding dirty themes and ideas can also make your white lie party naughty. Where people will write things like I’m a v#rgin, or I’ve never had a one-night stand on their T-shirts.
White lie party ideas for guys
Below are the best white lie party ideas for guys with which you guys will be pretty much able to attract the attention of everyone at the party.
- I never vomited after being drunk.
- You’re such a good singer.
- Bro, I need some cash. I’ll pay you back tomorrow.
- I don’t smoke.
- I’ve never peed in a swimming pool.
- I am joking.
- I never had a hangover in my life.
- I promise I’ll call you tomorrow.
- I say “NO” to dr#gs.
- Traffic police have never fined me.
- I’m not that drunk.
- Best party I have ever had.
- I’ve never lied to my parents about my girlfriends.
Our favorite resources are included below.
Job interview resources
- Common Interview Questions by Marquette University
- Prepare for Behavioral Interview Questions by Marquette University
- Preparing for Job Interviews by the University of Kansas
- Mock Interview Handbook by CSUCI
- Interview Guidebook by Lebanon Valley College
Resume and cover letter resources
- Writing a Resume and Cover Letter by USC
- Resume Writing Tips by the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Resume and Cover Letter Guide by Harvard University
Job search resources
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
An ice breaker question is a question that’s asked from one person to another person in order to act as a conversation starter. It brings a connection...
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..