Amazing Punchlines (100+ for Every Situation in 2023)
Either a joke or a climactic conclusion of the story to make an audience laugh, punchlines are short descriptives that deliver humor and appeal to people. Familiarize yourself with the structure of the punchline, listen to and imitate rappers you admire, pre-write punchlines, and make them memorable, funny, and relevant to the topic. Here are a few that will make you smile!
Best rap punchlines
- "Ayo, I break bread, ribs, hundred dollar bills"
- "Never forget where you from, someone will remind you"
- "Since fat crayons, I write and display chaos"
- "Every bag, every blouse, every bracelet comes with a price tag, baby, face it"
- "We got it on lock, like Barack got the nomination"
- "Bullets ain't racial, kid, they only hate you"
- "Don't call it a comeback..."
- "Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips"
- "Things just ain't the same for gangstas"
- "My grind's 'bout family, never been about fame"
- "Rap is not pop, if you call it that then stop"
- "I look like "yes" and you like "no"
- "I grew up on the crime side, the New York Times side"
- "You would rather have a Lexus or justice, a dream or some substance?"
- "Getting' funky on the mic like a old batch of collared greens"
- "Damn right I like the life I live, because I went from negative to positive"
- "I live by the beat like you live check to check"
- All my life, I have always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific. - Jane Wagner
- Life is hard. After all, it kills you. - Katharine Hepburn
- Why stick with lemons, try lemonade with a grain of salt!
- The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. - Terry Pratchett
- If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance. - George Bernard Shaw
- Life is hard. After all, it kills you. - Katharine Hepburn
- All generalizations are false, including this one. - Mark Twain
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I. - Oscar Levant
- It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your ignorance. - Thomas Sowell
- Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts. - E. B. White
- I found only one way to look thin: to hang out with fat people. - Rodney Dangerfield
- One of the disadvantages of wine is that it makes a man mistake words for thoughts. - Samuel Johnson
- Boy, those French: they have a different word for everything! - Steve MartinI may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Punchlines that are metaphors
- Math class is like watching a foreign movie with subtitles.
- I am not superstitious, just a little stitious.
- Life is like an onion, peel every layer with hope and tears.
- A random hookup is like a half-eaten sandwich, where you don't know who ate it last. Are you hungry?
- Running is a great metaphor for life because you get out what you put into it!
- If the happiness of another person is essential to your own, it's love.
- Camels were the original SUVs. Less Load, more power, more resilience, less fuel!
- Why are our best friends as sharp as a pencil?
- An optimist is the human personification of spring.
- The Earth hath swallowed all our hopes by Romeo and Juliet.
- Failure is the condiment in a dish called success.
- Success, oh yes, it's like a fart. Nobody likes it unless it is their own!!!
- Fun metaphors are chilli peppers in writing
- I would trust a fart after a binge at Taco bell more than I would trust you!
- Getting rid of emotional flatulence tops my list of new year's resolutions!
No cap punchlines
- Put A no lie In Your Tank.
- no lie is my sport.
- My no lie and me.
- no lie online.
- Washing Machines Live Longer With no lie.
- no lie lasts longer.
- no lie forever.
- no lie, to hell with the rest.
- Refreshes the no lie Other Beers Cannot Reach.
- Which Twin has the no lie?
- A Finger of no lie is Just Enough to Give Your Kids a Treat.
- If Only Everything in Life was as Reliable as a no lie.
- no lie makes me hot.
- Look, Ma, No no lie!
- Aaahh, no lie!
- no lie ... whatever you want.
- Kids Will Do Anything To be real.
- Get your daily dose of being real.
- Stop! This is real and is not Ready Yet!
- Don't Leave Home Without being real.
- Oh, my goddess, it's a be real.
- To be real, or not to be real.
- Two be real are better than one.
- The be real Of A New Generation.
- For That Deep Down Body be real.
- Only The Crumbliest Flakiest be real.
- For a fresh change try to be real.
- Splash is real All Over.
- Wouldn't You Rather Be be real?
- Too Orangey for being real.
- Think positive, think to be real.
- Are you ready to be real?
- Snap! Crackle! be real! Being real makes me hot.
- Not Just Nearly no joke, But Really no joke.
- Who Would You Have A no joke With?
- no joke first at the finish line!
- Try no joke you'll like it.
- Don't Say, Brown, Say 'punchline '.
- I'm a Secret punchline Drinker.
- It's A Bit Of A punchline.
- You've Always Got Time For good.
- Nothing Comes Between Me And My good.
- Strong Enough for a Man, Made for a good.
- I Can't Believe I Ate The Whole good.
- Top Breeders Recommend good.
- good on the outside, tasty on the inside.
- You Press the good, We Do the Rest.
- Good a cut above the rest.
- Tricky When You Need Results.
- The Best Way To Use Your Brain, The Gift Of Learning, Is To Understand Them Through Your Brain.
- Women Are Always In Need Of A Little Something New.
- I'd Like To Buy The World A Best. It's So Big It Is So Little.
People often say and do funny things. While it is impossible to jot everything down, common phrases, metaphors, similes, and puns, can still make up to the audience as an ideal parody to start or end a story, a conversation, a debate, a discussion, or a song. To start with, try taking two double-meaning words and putting them together in a way that makes some sense. If it does, you're done. If not, pre-write and pile some more ideas to fill the gap!
35+ Phone Interview Questions & Best Sample Answers
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
12+ Best Questions To Ask A Recruiter
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering "What Makes You Unique" In A Job Interview
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
250+ Ice Breaker Questions for Life
An ice breaker question is a question that’s asked from one person to another person in order to act as a conversation starter. It brings a connection...
10 Best Answers to "What Motivates You?"
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
Answering "How Did You Hear About This Position" In An Interview
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
8 Best Thank You Emails After an Interview (Samples, Free Templates)
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing a Resignation Letter (How To Write It, Samples)
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
How to End a Letter (Example Salutations, Sign Off's)
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..