50 Gross Would You Rather Questions (Yuck)
"Would you rather" is a fun party game that keeps friends entertained. Asking gross would you rather questions is a fun party activity. To start, someone in the group asks the prompt. The prompt usually begins with, "Would you rather." And then presents a multiple-choice option to choose from. Either A or B. The players must select which option they'd choose.
Would you rather questions act as "conversation starters." Often leading to further discussion around the question. Have fun playing this game with your friends!
Gross Would You Rather Questions
1. Would you rather drink someone else's u#ine or have to drink their spit?
The spit doesn't seem so bad.
2. Would you rather lick someone's d#rty palm or d#rty foot?
The palm is better.
3. Would you rather smell someone's armpit or smell their feet?
Armpits aren't that bad.
4. Would you rather fart in front of your girlfriend or in front of the minister?
Ministers will give you forgiveness.
5. Would you rather lose your teeth or lose your fingernails?
Lose your fingernails.
6. Would you rather swim in a p#ol full of u#ine or swim in a p#ol full of p#o?
7. Would you rather p#op once a week in front of people or p#op alone but have no toilet paper?
No toilet paper isn't that bad.
8. Would you rather go to the grocery store in your underwear or go to the beach without sunscreen?
Beach without sunscreen.
9. Would you rather live your entire life having to p#e all the time or live your entire life in diapers?
Diapers are comfortable.
10. Would you rather never be able to eat or only be able to eat other people's chewed-up food?
Chewed-up food is efficient!
11. Would you rather have to smell farts all the time or have to smell garbage all the time?
Smelling farts isn't all that bad.
12. Would you rather have to watch your parents be in a divorce or your siblings?
This is a tough one. No good answer.
13. Would you rather have to wipe your b#tt with your hand or with a pinecone?
Our hands can be soft.
14. Would you rather have to wear bums clothes or wear soggy clothes?
Soggy clothes, for sure.
15. Would you rather have to lose your hair or wear monkey hair?
16. Would you rather have to give birth to a monkey or give birth to a lizard?
The lizard might be tough.
17. Would you rather have to have your best friend spit in your mouth or lick the sidewalk?
Lick a sidewalk.
18. Would you rather have to smell every day or wear d#rty clothes every day?
d#rty clothes aren't so bad.
19. Would you rather spend the rest of your life needing to p#e or needing to p#op?
Needing to p#op.
20. Would you rather lick someone's ear or lick someone's finger?
The ear might be clean at least.
21. Would you rather have to suck on someone's finger or toes?
Fingers are better.
22. Would you rather have to remove your toenails or remove your fingernails?
23. Would you rather have to live your entire life with a b#tt in your face or someone's armpit in your face?
Armpit in the face is better.
24. Would you rather have no taste but smell farts or have a sense of taste but have all food taste like farts?
This is a tough one, only you can answer it.
25. Would you rather have to eat a bowl of worms or have to eat a bowl of crickets?
A bowl of crickets could be good.
26. Would you rather have a giant nose or have a giant b#tt?
A giant b#tt might be in right now.
27. Would you rather have your dog fart all night long or have your dog p#e the bed every night?
My dog does fart all night long.
28. Would you rather get an enema or get a shot with a needle?
Shot with a needle!
29. Would you rather have chocolate bars taste like p#op or have p#op taste like chocolate?
p#op tastes like chocolate. Yum!
30. Would you rather have to eat the family pet or have to eat a dead c#rpse?
Sorry, the dog must go.
31. Would you rather have to eat a dead body or have to eat a moldy squirrel?
A squirrel might be good.
32. Would you rather eat a moldy apple or eat a moldy banana?
The apple might not taste too bad.
33. Would you rather have your nose smell farts all the time or smell armpits all the time?
Smell armpits all the time.
34. Would you rather use a wire brush to wipe your b#tt or have to use your hand without washing it?
The wire brush might leave marks.
35. Would you rather be the person who has to yell every time they p#op or be the person who has to p#op every time someone else yells?
p#op every time someone eyells.
36. Would you rather p#op in the woods but have 100 people watching you or p#op on a freezing ice cube?
Everyone can watch me p#op!
37. Would you rather have to lick a dog's b#tt or have to lick a human b#tt?
Lick a dog's behind of course!
38. Would you rather have to eat cat p#op or dog p#op?
The dog wins again.
39. Would you rather have to wear a dead raccoon or wear a dead skunk on your head?
The raccoon might be a cool look.
40. Would you rather have to sit on needles or sit on a cactus?
The cactus would not be comfortable. But who knows what the needles had inside of them.
41. Would you rather have to drink u#ine every hour or have to eat crickets every hour?
Crickets once again.
42. Would you rather have all liquids taste like alcohol or have all food taste like water?
To have food taste like water. Don't want to be dr#nk all the time.
43. Would you rather have your girlfriend/boyfriend dump you or have to sit in silence for 7-days straight?
I would sit in silence for 7-days straight, no questions asked.
44. Would you rather have to lick a bum's b#tt or have to lick a monkey's b#tt?
The monkey might be cleaner.
45. Would you rather have to have a bum sleep in your bed or have to sleep on the sidewalk for 7-days straight?
Once again, I'll sleep on the sidewalk for 7-days straight.
46. Would you rather have to lose a fingernail or go completely bald?
I would go completely bald. The fingernail might hurt.
47. Would you rather have to eat a bowl of dead skin or eat a bowl of fingernails?
The dead skin might be mushy. Making it easier to go down.
48. Would you rather have to eat a bowl of hair or eat a bowl of moldy cheese?
The moldy cheese might improve the taste.
49. Would you rather eat a skunk or eat a possum?
The possum wouldn't have a bad smell to it.
50. Would you rather eat standing in a p#ol of u#ine or eat standing in a p#ol of dead fish?
Standing in a p#ol of dead fish. The u#ine might be ripe.
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
An ice breaker question is a question that’s asked from one person to another person in order to act as a conversation starter. It brings a connection...
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..