Juicy Water Puns (120+ Funny and New for 2022)
You can never get enough water puns if you're anything like us. They make you laugh and happy — two things we could all use a little more of in our lives! If you're feeling down or just want a good laugh, check out these 50+ water puns that will have you swimming in happy tears.
So water you waiting for! Read on!
Best water puns
Generally good water puns to use.
- If you don't want to drink the water, at least swim in it.
- I'm not a big fan of H 2 O, but I love O 2 H.
- Water you waiting for? Drink up!
- Is your water cold enough? It should be chilly!
- What did the water say to the other water? "You're looking thirsty!"
- How is water like a politician? It's always in search of a platform.
- If you don't know what H2O is, then you must be O-verly dry!
- What did one ocean say to the other? Not a word; it just waved.
- What does the sea tell the river? You can flow, but you'll never tide.
- Why do sharks only swim in salt water? Because they can't stand the pepper!
Water bottle puns
Funny puns about water bottles.
- Why was the water so angry? Because it had been bottled up for too long!
- How does a water bottle whistle? It pours out a little air and makes a whistling sound.
- What's a water bottle's favorite type of music? H2O-Pop!
- Why couldn't the water bottle sue Twitter? Because it had nothing to say.
- The police just came to my house and arrested my bottle of water. They said it was wanted in 3 states: solid, liquid and gas.
- My roommate keeps taking my water bottle out of the refrigerator, and it's driving me crazy. It's not cool, man.
- What's a water bottle's favorite game to play? Follow the litre.
- To the water in my spray bottle who’s going away: You will be mist.
Water puns for Instagram captions
The best H20 puns for social media captions.
- I watched the sunset and then rise again, trying to find its end. And it dawned on me.
- What happens when you prod a water bottle? Tap water.
- Whether it's high tide or low tide, I'll be there for you.
- Why did the lake go out with the river? He heard she had a bubbly character & attitude.
- Why does water never laugh at jokes? Because he was never a fan of dry humor.
- What do you call water that is good & healthy for you? Well water.
- See you, boiled water. You’ll definitely be mist!
- How can you make a water bed more bouncy? Use spring water.
- I’m an aquaholic
- This is my resting beach face.
- Sea, I will never cease my water puns.
- Why couldn’t the fish watch YouTube? He could not stream the video!
- Don’t you believe me? Fine, water-ever floats your boat!
- Why are oceans so meticulous? They prefer to live in the pacific.
- I always thought water couldn't freeze, but now icy.
- What did the new water bottle ask the old one? Water you doing today?
- What did the water bottle tell the spy? The name's bond, Hydrogen bond.
- How do you prepare holy water? Boil the hell out of it.
- I heard a joke about a waterfall. It was a pour joke, for sure.
Funny water puns
- What would happen if you threw boiling water down a rabbit hole? You get hot cross bunnies.
- Did you hear that the ocean and the sea gave birth to a buoy? It's a float, in case you were wondering.
- Do you know when it rains money? When there's some change in the weather!
- How can you tell that Monday is approaching? Because it's MonSoon.
- Sea, I told you before these water puns are funny
- I can swim for about 20 minutes without breaking a sweat.
- What happens if a table gets water on it? It becomes a pool table.
- The ocean is always on time because she likes to stay current.
- Yes, seas do say goodbye to each other. They wave and ripple as if they're blowing kisses.
Water polo puns
Here are some funny water polo puns to wet your whistle:
- Have you heard about the blonde water-polo player? His horse drowned.
- Fish rarely play water polo because they're generally intimidated by the net.
- What did the goalkeeper say to the ball? See you later.
- What kind of fish might not participate in water polo? A dead one!
- What type of exercise is best for a water polo player? Pool-ups are the way to go!
- Elephants can't play water polo because they always lose their trunks!
- What's the equivalent of a high-five in water polo? They Wave!
So there you have it, our top water puns to help you stay hydrated this year. Enjoy these jokes as much as we do!
How to tell a funny water pun
Here is a simple way to tell a funny pun.
Look for good timing
Timing a pun is what's going to make it great. Are you in a car wash? Think about a pun that has to deal with water. Or on a first date? Try to break the ice and build a connection with a short joke.
Don't take it too seriously
A relaxed and easy going delivery is going to make the pun funny. Some people will enjoy it, while others might not. It's up to them! A good laugh is great medicine.
Memorize a few
Always have a few puns in your back pocket. Look for ideal moments. Remember, timing is everything when it comes to funny jokes!
Don't look to be the center of attention
Telling a funny pun can be a great way for introverted people to come out of their shell and display their personality. Although, it's best to avoid trying to be the center of attention. Avoid telling your pun too loudly. Or trying to interrupt an active conversation just to show off your humor.
Where to use water puns
Puns can be a great way to make someone feel good. Use them in the following formats:
- On social media captions (Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, and TikTok).
- On thank-you cards, birthday cards, "get well" cards, Valentine's Day cards, and more.
- Randomly, when the moment strikes.
Our favorite resources are included below.
Job interview resources
- Common Interview Questions by Marquette University
- Prepare for Behavioral Interview Questions by Marquette University
- Preparing for Job Interviews by the University of Kansas
- Mock Interview Handbook by CSUCI
- Interview Guidebook by Lebanon Valley College
Resume and cover letter resources
- Writing a Resume and Cover Letter by USC
- Resume Writing Tips by the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Resume and Cover Letter Guide by Harvard University
Job search resources
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
An ice breaker question is a question that’s asked from one person to another person in order to act as a conversation starter. It brings a connection...
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..