Case Manager Job Description Sample
A Case Manager is someone who works in either a family, hospital or private setting. They are assistants who help to assess customers and patients on an ongoing basis. These patients are usually those who are struggling with addiction, struggling with mental disabilities or struggling with social problems. A Case Manager works directly alongside certified medical professionals such as psychiatrists, general practitioners, and psychologists to directly measure and assess progress and treatment.
Table Of Contents
Case Manager Job Description Sample
We're seeking a highly motivated Case Manager to help with the development of our recovering addicts, elderly, convicts and those with severe illness. A Case Manager is someone on our team who can help to provide advice and guidance to any of our internal patients. You will be working closely with GP's (General Practitioners), psychiatrists and psychologists to help assess and move treatment forward for all of our patients. Communication and people skills are of utmost importance in this role. You will be working with multiple clients at the same time. Having a desire to treat those less fortunate will be of benefit for you.
Case Manager Salary
The national average salary is provided by The Bureau of Labor, which is a division of the U.S. Department of Labor. In 2018, the median pay for a Case Manager position in the U.S. was $39,840 annually.
Case Manager Job Description For Resume
A.A. in Human Services. Bi-lingual skills. Able to work alongside many doctoral types. Focused on providing world-class customer experience for our patients and clients. On average serviced and followed up with 5-8 clients per day. Highly organized and detail-oriented individual who never wants to stop learning.
Case Manager Skills
- Computer skills
- Social skills
- Emotional skills
- Mathematic skills
- Bi-lingual skills
- Assessment skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Nursing skills
Case Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Main patient confidentiality at all times when working alongside paitents. Follow all policies and procedures related to confidentiality.
- Maintain ethical behavior on behalf of our organization. Follow all policies and procedures realted to ethics.
- Determine all program eligibility for patients.
- Assist patients and participants with goal setting and goal attainment by providing consistent checkups.
- Meet and submit weekly program productivity numbers to senior management.
- Conduct periodic assessments of needed health, social and psychological service needs.
- Be able to attend all training seminars and continuously upgrade your knowledge of our services.
- Required to complete Core Curriculum training programs before you are able to meet with clients.
Case Manager Requirements
- Needed Bachelor's or Associates Degree in Human Services.
- Experience working with medical professionals a plus.
- Ability to speak and interpret multiple languages is a plus.
- Ability to handle basic mathematics is a plus.
- Ability to be a practical problem solver and deal with a variety of social situations.
- Ability to work with all Microsoft Office products including Excel and Word.
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy with your work.
- Required to have a valid state driver's license and comfortable with a background check.
Using This Case Manager Job Description Template
In order to use your new case manager job description template, follow the instructions below.
- Step one: Copy and paste all sections into a new Word Document (Job Description Sample, Duties, Skills, and Requirements).
- Step two: Customize your requirements or duties to anything special to your environment. Be sure that you meet with either executive staff members or team members to qualify what requirements need to be met.
- Step three: When posting your job online, be sure to include an average salary range as this can help to prevent applicants who don't meet your criteria. Salary ranges are provided in each template.
- Step four: Before posting your job, be sure to check with your team and ensure all descriptions, duties, and requirements are accurate. This will save you from potential miscommunications during the interview process.
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
So, you have been in search of a job for a considerable time but are yet to be selected for one. If that's the case, don’t worry anymore because we have got you covered..
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..