Real Estate Assistant Job Description (2022)
An administrative assistant, a real estate assistant works together, either for one or more real estate agents or brokers. As an administrative position, these assistants do not require a real estate license but they do work closely with real estate agents, providing support by scheduling appointments, answering telephone calls, assisting with paperwork, helping property marketing efforts such as assisting during an open house, and other administrative tasks. This makes it important to ensure that any job description for real estate assistant jobs focuses on those specific administrative duties and the requisite skills that will aid.
Real Estate Assistant Job Description Template & Sample
The following is a sample job description for a typical real estate assistant role. You will need to alter it accordingly for your own specific needs.
Real Estate Assistant Job Brief
We are looking for an organized Real Estate Assistant to support our team of real estate agent professionals. Real Estate Assistants will be responsible for managing telephone duties, ordering office supplies, preparing and distributing materials for marketing, filing documentation properly, and preparing reports.
Successful job seekers will be socially confident, highly organized, and able to keep an office running well, supporting the rest of the real estate office sales team with the help and resources to perform at peak efficiency.
Real Estate Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
Sample job duties and responsibilities include:
- Greeting every client in person and over the telephone, including following up with clients on the phone.
- Scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, and preparing correspondence.
- Preparing real estate documents and forms.
- Assisting at open houses, coordinating property showings, and obtaining feedback from clients.
- Ordering supplies when necessary, as well as preparing and distributing marketing materials in person and over social media.
- Maintaining paper and electronic filing systems.
- Posting property listings and preparing listing materials amd resources.
- Preparing reports and managing a client database.
- Assisting with processes related to closing.
- Other duties as necessary.
Real Estate Assistant Assistant Requirements
Qualified candidates should have the following:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Previous real estate industry experience is helpful.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and numeracy skills.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Related job descriptions
- Administrative Assistant Job Description
- Administrative Officer Job Description
- Executive Assistant Job Description
- Sales Assistant Job Description
- Administrative Coordinator Job Description
- Research Assistant Job Description
- Legal Secretary Job Description
- Program Assistant Job Description
- Office Assistant Job Description
- Virtual Assistant Job Description
- Operations Manager Job Description
- Office Manager Job Description
- Receptionist Job Description
- Medical Assistant Job Description
- Paralegal Job Description
- Personal Assistant Job Description
Download the free real estate assistant job description PDF template. And use the sample real estate assistant job description provided to make an efficient job posting for your company. For more information please visit the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
All job descriptions
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
An ice breaker question is a question that’s asked from one person to another person in order to act as a conversation starter. It brings a connection...
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..